SASS Wire Forum

Facebook jail

I’ve been put in Facebook jail for 24 hours. A pard of mine posted and asked how does he get rid of a pesky robin in his garage. Several people said shoot him, one guy said “shotgun “. I said Red Ryder BB gun, wanna borrow it? I think asking if he wanted to borrow it was the crime!! First time I’ve been put in Facebook jail, I’m kinda proud!!! :lol:

"Promoting firearms ownership" is the "crime."

Be proud! I suggest next you try promoting "safe firearms handling" which is expressly permitted in Facebook rules. I don't know why, but that will still get you the same penalty... I guess safe handling promotes ownership or something like that.

I’ve been in 3 different times. Longest stretch was 3 months. Libtards can pretty much post anything that they want, conservatives not so much.

Kind of like a question on the Wastewater 1 state boards exam.
It was a multiple guess question and asked how to keep muskrats from burrowing holes in the dike walls of a treatment lagoon.

I searched the available answers carefully but I could not find the answer I was looking for:

"A twelve year old kid with a .22 rifle."

48 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

My last sentence, served a couple weeks ago, was for referring to Ilhan Omar as a towelhead... five months ago. :lol:

How long was it for?

Did they at least feed you bread and water? :lol:

Facebook is a Social Disease, and I keep my distance from it.

Cat Brules

2 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

FB is a joke, run by Nazism :excl:

O

This, all damn day long

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I love the every changing, fluid, and non-standard "Community Standards" of FB.  It is a constant guessing game as to what is allowed and what isn't.

Ain’t that the truth. The first time that I got thrown into the FB jail it was because I was using my alias instead of my real name. When they demanded that I use my real name I refused and they unplugged me for 30 days, the funny thing about this is there are a large number of FB users right now using an alias. A friend of mine was recently thrown in FB jail for 30 days and within a couple of days he’s back on using an alias and still is. Don’t get me started about things the left can say and threaten versus what a conservative can say and not even threaten but it’s construed that way by FB.

My last stint was a week ago.

Chatting with a lodge brother (hunter) about squirrels in the yard.
I used the phrase "pellet rifle" and was immediately put in 3 day FB jail by the nanny.

If you use their disagree process, you fill it all out then it crashes with "not accepting this at this time" messages.
FB can't read graphics (memes) so I have learned to keep my text bland.

I have read Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" (he was Hillary Clinton's mentor in college), and I vigorously apply Rule #5:  "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

2 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Don’t get me started about things the left can say and threaten versus what a conservative can say and not even threaten but it’s construed that way by FB.

Yep.  I've reported what seemed to be credible death threats and "hate speech" only to get a reply that the post didn't violate the community standards.

7 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Ain’t that the truth. The first time that I got thrown into the FB jail it was because I was using my alias instead of my real name. When they demanded that I use my real name I refused and they unplugged me for 30 days, the funny thing about this is there are a large number of FB users right now using an alias. A friend of mine was recently thrown in FB jail for 30 days and within a couple of days he’s back on using an alias and still is. Don’t get me started about things the left can say and threaten versus what a conservative can say and not even threaten but it’s construed that way by FB.

When FB was popular a number of years ago, I began to feel that I might be missing something.  I opened an account in the name of my dog.  Used his pic.  Created a bio.  From every corner of the FB universe, I was befriended by cute blonde girls.  It was looking like a good deal.  Participation with anonymity. 

But then I started to read posts like this one....jail for speech?  People of questionable intelligence assigned to read and pass judgment on my thoughts?  Why would I willingly participate in such a perversion?  

Now I satisfy my need for electron-based gossip here.  Heck, we're required to use an alias!

LL

8 hours ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

The moderators are minimum wage liberals.  What else would you expect?

They're like a bunch of kindergartners!!!:angry:

I posted an answer to someone posting a photo of one of our muslim rep. and called her a rag head. That was against their 'community standards' and I was banned for 3 days. None of their 'community standards' apply to anyone else but conservatives. FB needs competition. 

Rag head was the term we used when I was in Libya and Saudi Arabia.

11 hours ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

The moderators are minimum wage liberals.  What else would you expect?

You mean Over compensated Liberal Twits ....

Only Banned Once ,,,,,, Beginner ....

Jabez Cowboy 

Facebook and sites like it are run by hand-wringing leftist control freaks who would probably wet the bed nightly if exposed to the real world. I do not participate in their world as I do not want them participating in mine. Their participation always spells doom in any endeavor. They are like children. They want to control things but are too inept so they break or destroy whatever it is they control.  Once broken they walk away and move on to other things that they haven’t participated in only to do the same over and over. It’s a culture of high functioning retards. 

Welcome to the club. I average a 24 hr ban about once a month lol. Generally from sharing a meme that I found on FB. I got a 3 day back in Feb. for a post asking where to buy a hammered double over a year ago. It's their toy box so the get to determine which ones get played with. 

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I wonder why you get suspended for mentioning guns, but I've posted hundreds of videos of me shooting with never a problem.

I have a group that I administer called, The Pistoleros. It's for duelist shooters. There's all kinds of photos of people shooting guns, pics of guns etc.

The only thing I can figure is I "offered for my friend to BORROW my bb gun. I was kidding!!

Maybe the "Borrow and gun", raised a flag??

11 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I have a group that I administer called, The Pistoleros. It's for duelist shooters. There's all kinds of photos of people shooting guns, pics of guns etc.

The only thing I can figure is I "offered for my friend to BORROW my bb gun. I was kidding!!

One of the gunfighters in that group probably turned you in :lol:

The first line FB nanny is a software application.
There is far too much traffic for minimum wage liberal twits to monitor.

If you decide to challenge the nanny decision to put you into FB jail, it is directed to said minimum wage liberal twits.
Good luck with that.

image.fb.jail.cannot-disagree-with-jail-decision.sfw.jpg

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Those folks are crazy.  Who knows what set them off.  Maybe they were afraid you would chew a pop-tart into the shape of a gun then post a picture.

22 minutes ago, PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L said:

Interesting to say the least!!:o

Archived