SASS Wire Forum

***WITHDRAWN*** Custom built .300 Weatherby Magnum on Winchester Model 70 Action

I am offering up a very nice pre owned custom built rifle in .300 Weatherby Magnum built by Sakamoto Custom Rifles.  

Built on a Winchester Model 70 action.

The rifle has a Leupold 3-9 scope, composite stock and custom paint job/finish.  Has a 24" lightweight custom barrel.  

The weight is right at 8 pounds with scope.  

Also has a removable "Ultra Brake" muzzle brake installed. 

I have no information on the builder except that he was in the Bay area of CA, but it seems like a darn nice rifle for just about any big game animal you will find in North America

Price is only $975 plus shipping to your FFL (Lower 48 only, may not be CA legal so check your regs)

USPS Money Order or discreet Friends/Family PayPal for payment unless other arrangements are made.

No trades at this time.

First "I'll Take It" followed with an email (NO PM's) to tomgraham01@msn.com takes it.
IMG-3664.jpg

IMG-3665.jpg

IMG-3666.jpg

IMG-3667.jpg

IMG-3668.jpg

IMG-3669.jpg

IMG-3670.jpg

IMG-3671.jpg

IMG-3672.jpg

IMG-3673.jpg

IMG-3674.jpg

IMG-3675.jpg

IMG-3676.jpg

IMG-3677.jpg

One and only bump on this fine rifle......seriously ready to take into the field on your next big game hunt!

Will give this a few more days then on to other venues.

DON"T MISS OUT!!!!

A bump with price reduced to only $1,000 on this fine rifle that's ready for the big hunt!  

Will give this one a few more days then it will be offered someplace else.

Giving this through the weekend then it will be offered elsewhere........tough to find a custom rifle with scope for this price!!!!  

Must be someone out there with a big game who is in need of such a fine rifle!!!!

Last chance - Price reduced - Tough to find a rifle like this anywhere near this price folks!!

**WITHDRAWN**

Thanks for looking, will offer this fine rifle up elsewhere.........

Archived