SASS Wire Forum

Tombstone, the City

As I was walking the streets of Tombstone, the staccato of my walking stick on the wood sidewalks of Allen Street was interrupted by the sound of gun shots.  Cool says   I.

Tombstone is returning to normal as there was a gunfight, actually it was  re-actors preparing to open their shows.   About 40% of the stores have re-opened today Monday 11, and the rest will be open by the week-end as there is a chili cook off here in town. It is co-sponsored by a local brewery and BBQ business.   There was also a CAS match scheduled

Sat at the Tombstone Livery, but alas it was cancelled.  Ironically there was scheduled CAS match in Tucson on the 9th and it was not cancelled, go figure. 

The weather here will be in the mid 80's for the next week or so, life is good, but it would be better if there was a CAS match this Sat. - just sayin'

Regards

Glad to hear about the stores.  Brenda and I have to do a little work on the long gun racks at the Livery.  Maybe after we can swing into town for a cold one.

BS

This has to end sometime.  It might as well start in, “The town too tough to die!“....

Cat Brules

Barry, what day do you plan on commig in and I am more than willing to help.  Charlene wants me out of the house :D:lol:

Regards

Archived