SASS Wire Forum

Gun Belt & Ammo Belt with lots of extras SOLD

SOLD Includes everything you see in the pics. including the holster sheath and knife, large sheath and antler handled knife, small bag and antler loading tool. As is, the belt measures approx 59" to center hole, there are eight holes spaced one inch apart. The length with the eight holes is 56" to 63" and with this style of buckle it can be replaced with regular one and take of about 2" and also there is room for 2 or 3 more holes in the belt billet. Between these to items the center hole measurement would be approx 51". The belt and holsters are fully lined. Holsters hold full sized 6 shooters like Uberti cattleman or Ruger Vaquero old model and sure no problem with new model, 4 3/4" barrel does not quite come even with end of holster. Please ask questions by emailing me at outlawgambler@gmail.com as the email associated with this web account can't be changed and I will never see your inquiry.

Price for both belts and all accessories pictured is $350.00  $275.00 $225.00 delivered to you

DSCN2456.jpg

DSCN2462.jpg

DSCN2461.jpg

DSCN2466.jpg

DSCN2457.jpg

DSCN2458.jpg

It was made to match the gun belt. Same color, stamping, stitching, lining. Measurement to center hole is 60". Has nine holes so it will measure approx 56" to 64". Also has the longer buckle that can be replaced and shorten by about 2" and has room for three more holes in the billet. This will change the measurement from 56" to 64" to 51" to 61".AMMO BELT, 12 ga and 357/38 loops

DSCN2468.jpg

DSCN2471.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi there, thought you might like to see what became of the gun belt. Out my way PanHeadGunslinger does leather work and re did the belt to a Ranger style in my size.   He’s doing the same thing for the shotgun belt too.  Just letting you know it’s found a new home here.   

66BAF370-FC16-4CB0-8A05-C6616F7A28FE.jpeg

Archived