SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy duds need a new home.

In downsizing and not putting off the inevitable, I find a still have a few items with some life left in them.  Used just enough to give them some character!  They are all for the "XL" person, but as I remember the shirt was a little more tapered than I am.  These have been in the closet since 2012, so they need to be out playing Cowboy again-because of my "advancing years", I won't realistically be using them again. 

Levi's 501 button fly jeans 46x30--$5 plus postage

Let me know what item(s) you would like and I will work up the postage and get back with you. I send everything Priority-helps the Post Office & you get your stuff faster.

Portugee John 

ButtonFly501s.JPG

ButtonFly501sFadeLine.JPG

ButtonFly501sTag.JPG

7 minutes ago, portugeejn said:

Sleeve Garters (the red ones have a ribbon that is starting to unravel) both pair $5 plus postage

Suspenders, red are elastic (some marks where the SASS badge was pinned in various places, but still have life in them), white are canvas webbing--both for $5 plus postage

Ties are clip on for the string tie and the other is velcro--$5 plus postage

I'll take those. let me know how & where to send the loot. 

Thanks,

T.F. Jack

Hi Lew, get me your zip code and I will get a total to you.  I can take PayPal on this, or a check is fine. 

Thanks.

Portugee

Once more unto the breach.  (More refinement than TTT, but I suppose it accomplishes the same purpose.)

Archived