SASS Wire Forum

Just How Far Can Gun Bans Go?

Charlie T Waite

outlawed-canada-600x330.jpg

On 5/9/2020 at 1:03 PM, bgavin said:

They voted for this, now they own this.

BG, I seriously doubt that many - if any - of Canada's gun owners voted for this.

That's like saying that we gun owners in California are responsible for allowing the travesties that the state has imposed upon us to happen.  And that we're at fault for not voting out the lefty's that made our draconian laws.

California?  Newsom?

Well, I sure as hell didn't vote for the capon... did you?  And I sure as hell don't own the narcissistic jackass... do you?

And yes we do have a whopper of a mess. I'm a native of this state since the Truman administration, and any suggestion that I and those like me are responsible is downright galling.

Broad brushes should be reserved for whitewashing fences.

My family was 1800s CA pioneers... long time presence.

Dunno why you are taking this as a personal affront... it most certainly is not.
It is a well documented fact there is a 2:1 Democrat voter majority in CA.
This is most definitely a "broad brush".

Newsom and Trudeau are the problem today, because the VOTERS put them into office.
You did not, and I did not.. but 7,721,558 voters DID in California.

Using the 2016 voter counts for Trump, in the 2018 CA election, 48% of the Trump supporters stayed at home and sat on their dead asses and did not vote.
Voter turnout for firearm owners is appallingly low.... this gives the win to the Democrat.

IMO, enjoy your guns today, because you and I are the last generation of the gun culture.
When TX and FL flip to Blue (nearly there now), the GOP will never have enough Electoral College votes to seat another president.
There is a HUGE reason why the Democrat pushes so hard for vote-by-mail.

Also give some consideration to Pelosi being #3 in the ascension order for the presidency.
If Trump and Pence become incapacitated with COVID19... Pelosi becomes president.

On 5/12/2020 at 12:03 PM, bgavin said:

My family was 1800s CA pioneers... long time presence.

Dunno why you are taking this as a personal affront... it most certainly is not.
It is a well documented fact there is a 2:1 Democrat voter majority in CA.
This is most definitely a "broad brush".

Newsom and Trudeau are the problem today, because the VOTERS put them into office.
You did not, and I did not.. but 7,721,558 voters DID in California.

Using the 2016 voter counts for Trump, in the 2018 CA election, 48% of the Trump supporters stayed at home and sat on their dead asses and did not vote.
Voter turnout for firearm owners is appallingly low.... this gives the win to the Democrat.

IMO, enjoy your guns today, because you and I are the last generation of the gun culture.
When TX and FL flip to Blue (nearly there now), the GOP will never have enough Electoral College votes to seat another president.
There is a HUGE reason why the Democrat pushes so hard for vote-by-mail.

Also give some consideration to Pelosi being #3 in the ascension order for the presidency.
If Trump and Pence become incapacitated with COVID19... Pelosi becomes president.

Even if she's incapacitated by alcohol consumption?

Archived