SASS Wire Forum

SOLD pair of Ruger Vaqueros in .357, 4.625 inch barrels, blue/ case color

These guns received "barbed wire" engraving of the stocks (by Lasergraphic).  Lightly modified by gunsmith:  trigger pull lightened, rear sight notch widened.  Asking $500.  Mush ship FFL to FFL.  Also have 2 sets of belts/ holsters for the pair, one a "Kitty Kaboom" rig, one a Jeremiah Longknife rig, will sell either set for $100 complete.  

please tell me more about the leather.

On the leather: what size is the belt, what color, size of the loops, any pictures?

I'll try to get pictures of the leather, as well.

These are Vaqueros, not New Vaqueros.

John Barleycorn, I'll accept your offer.  I'll try to post pictures of the guns, mainly so you can see the engraving on the stocks.  It looks good, but it's also very functional (makes it easier to hold the guns steady but doesn't work on your skin like sandpaper). 

On 5/8/2020 at 4:55 PM, Aravaipa Al, SASS #39492 said:

I'll try to get pictures of the leather, as well.

These are Vaqueros, not New Vaqueros.

John Barleycorn, I'll accept your offer.  I'll try to post pictures of the guns, mainly so you can see the engraving on the stocks.  It looks good, but it's also very functional (makes it easier to hold the guns steady but doesn't work on your skin like sandpaper). 

I'm definitely. Interested in the leather, sent you a PM.

Shooter:

Why don't I mark the guns sold?  Good question.  I listed a whole bunch of guns at once, and didn't expect them to sell so fast (not to mention all the questions about leather, photos, etc.).  I know, poor planning on my part.  So now I'm scrambling to keep up.  I'm doin' my best, folks.  Sorry I'm not quite up to speed.

Al

Here's one rig I'm offering to whoever buys these Vaqueros.  Made by Dennis Yoder, his Kitty Kaboom rig.  High-quality stuff.  I measure it as fitting a 34 inch to 41 inch waist.  Asking $100 complete, plus shipping.  If John Barleycorn doesn't want them, I'll re-list them separately.

Al

DSC_0157.JPG

DSC_0158.JPG

DSC_0162.JPG

Here's another rig available for the Vaqueros.  Renegade leather-- again, high-quality stuff.  $100 plus shipping.  Belt loops are for .38s.  Size appears to be 38 inch to 43 inch waist.

Al

DSC_0161.JPG

DSC_0159.JPG

DSC_0160.JPG

One of two shotshell belts that could be paired with the Vaqueros.  Kirkpatrick Leather.  Loops for .38s and 12 ga.  Waist size 37 to 41 inches.

Al

DSC_0171.JPG

DSC_0172.JPG

Another shotshell belt that could be paired with the Vaqueros.  From Pioneer Gun works.  Waist size 37 to 41 inches.  Loops for .38s and 12 ga.  Asking $50.  Floral conchos.

Al

DSC_0170.JPG

I really could use a shotgun belt and a pistol belt. Doesn't really matter which set although I am really partial to the renegade leather set. Hope you can make this happen.

Archived