SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE pair of stainless Ruger New Vaqueros in .45 Colt, 5.5 inch barrels

I will try to post pictures as soon as I can-- my guns are not currently stored at my house (long story there).  The modifications were done by a local gunsmith, whose business is Custom Stocks and Steel (www.customstocksandsteel.com).  His business may not last much longer, though-- Griffin and Howe (yes, THAT Griffin and Howe) came looking for him to work for them doing stocks.  Which confirmed my opinion (from dealing with him for years) that he is a real talent.  Anyway, I'll post pix as soon as I can.

Belt and holsters available to the purchaser of these pistols, asking $75 plus shipping.  Made by "The Carver"; good quality, heavy, sturdy, maybe not quite as high quality as Kirkpatrick or Mernickle.  Belt loops for .45s, and I can find (I'm pretty sure) some slides that go over the belt to hold 12-ga shells if you want.  Waist size 41 to 46 inches.

Al

DSC_0164.JPG

DSC_0165.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

Archived