SASS Wire Forum

SPF: pair of stainless Ruger Single Sixes in .32 H&R mag

The faux ivory grips on these guns were engraved (by Lasergraphic).  These guns were lightly modified by a gunsmith:  rear sight notch widened, trigger pull lightened, screw installed in the trigger to control overtravel.  Asking $600 each.  Must ship FFL to FFL.  Can include a pair of El Paso Saddlery hosters if desired.

56 minutes ago, Snake-eye, SASS#45097 said:

They were made with various grip sizes. Just looking for XR-3 grip which were the early models.

Do you mean X3 Red? That's the original plow handle on Blackhawks & Original Vaqueros.

Here are pictures.  I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.  Medicine Creek Johnny, you have right of first refusal on these guns.

Al

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

Medicine Creek Johnny, the guns are yours if you want them.  I'll PM you later today with details (where to send the check, etc.).  Sorry, I'm having trouble keeping up with how fast my guns are selling.

If you want to buy the leather accessories listed here, you  may, otherwise I'll list them separately.

Belt with El Paso Saddlery holsters (I don't know the maker of the belt).  Asking $75 plus shipping.  Belt loops are for .32s, I believe, but perhaps .38s; I'll check that and update.  And the shotshell loops are for 20 ga.  Waist size 27 to 32 inch (one of our young, slender daughters used these).

Separate shotshell belt:  from Pioneer Gun Works.  Asking $50 plus shipping.  Belt loops for .32s and 20 ga.  Waist size 27 to 32 inch (see "slender daughter" note above).

Al

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

DSC_0168.JPG

Frank:

You are correct, sir, the holsters say "Colt SA" on the back.  But my daughter used them for years for the Single Sixes.  And the belt, like the holsters, is from El Paso Saddlery.

I will PM you about payment.

Al

Archived