SASS Wire Forum

SOLD For Sales Double Holster Rig

For Sale a black leather double rig cowboy holster.  It is for .38/357 caliber cowboy style pistols.  I used it in SASS Cowboy Action Shooting and it worked well for me.  It is a black flora patterned holster with leg wraps and pistol hammer tie downs.  It measures 41” to the middle slot on the I put a couple conchos on it and they are of the Gambler style.  There are 38/357 loops in the back (the ammo pictured are for photo purposes only and not included in the price of the holster).  The gun used in the photo is for photo and display purposes and is not included in the price of the holster.  Shipping is paid by buyer and will only ship to the lower 48 states.  This style has a flap that wraps inside the buckle and held in place by a separate inside loop I “think” this referred to as a ranger style holster but not certain of that description.  This is a used holster and has some wear from use in competitive shooting.  For Sale at 70.00

Holster front.jpg

Holster Left side empty.jpg

Holster Right side empty.jpg

Holster back.jpg

gun in holster.jpg

gun in holster2.jpg

Now I was the buyer on this  holster set and was PM the seller on the shipping cost, he asks for my zip code to get th shipping cost, Now says it is sold and shipped like he has no idea what I am talking about?? Not the Cowboy Way!!!!!!!!

I'm guessin' he just didn't understand your message.

I would have liked it as well for 70.00, even to just hang on the fireplace.

There will always be another.

Happy trails to you  Willi

On 5/13/2020 at 4:12 PM, Wild Willi said:

Now I was the buyer on this  holster set and was PM the seller on the shipping cost, he asks for my zip code to get th shipping cost, Now says it is sold and shipped like he has no idea what I am talking about?? Not the Cowboy Way!!!!!!!!

No offense intended WW, but I think an "I'll take it" with PM sent would have been clearer to the seller. Maybe he had no clue what meant by "Ill be your Huckleberry" even though I thought it was clever!

Unfortunately no we were communicating on the shipping cost. My purchase was clear a simple message on such a miscommunication would have cleared this up for sure if that had been the case. Which unfortunately was not the case

I am done with this now. It is what it is

Wild Willie.....these are business transactions and the SASS Classifieds is not the place to play cutesie games.  Speak in code elsewhere.  You didn’t “enlighten” anyone; you’re simply continuing to play games.  HH shouldn’t have let you talk him into selling to you.  The injured party here is Bordertown Bob.

None of my business?   It very easily could have been, directly my business.  And, indirectly, it IS everyone’s business who use the Wire Classifieds. 

Cat Brules

Archived