SASS Wire Forum

Sold Two Uberti Cattleman

For Sale two (2) Uberti 38/357 1873 replicas 5 ½” barrel factory engraved coin finish.  I used these pistols in Cowboy Action Shooting in approximately 10 practice sessions only.  They have been tuned by Taylor’s for competition shooting and the invoice and original parts removed are in the boxes.  These are excellent shooting and economical too as you can use .38 Special ammo in both.  Both are in their original boxes and are in like new condition.  Due to medical reasons I can no longer compete.  Have already sold my gun cart and coach gun and will soon be offering separately a Uberti Lever Action Sporting Rifle and a black flora design double holster with gambler conchos.  Pistols will be sold as a pair and will not be sold separately.  Buyers pays shipping of 40.00 to anywhere in the lower 48.  I will sell for 1100.00 reluctantly but life goes on.  Pictures to follow.

both pistols with boxes separated 1.jpeg

TAYLORS TUNING INVOICE.jpg

1239 right side.jpg

1239 right side cylinder.jpg

1239 right side grip.jpg

1239 left side grip.jpg

1239 left side.jpg

3639 Cylindar out.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Got your voice message my FFL did not receive the forwarded email I sent I got a message back saying the email address was not valid took both pistols to them on Saturday but didn’t realize they closed at noon on Saturday so I will get it done on Monday.   Will send you the tracking information.  Ron

Archived