SASS Wire Forum

Tired of rain, cold temps and even SNOW?

:FlagAm: I feel for ya!  It has been over 100 here in Phoenix, yesterday hitting 106.  Might get a light sprinkle this weekend with temps dropping down to the mid 90's.

Anybody want to trade?

Chas B:P

I’m just tired of being sedentary and surrounded by concrete and asphalt! :angry:

47 minutes ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm: I feel for ya!  It has been over 100 here in Phoenix, yesterday hitting 106.  Might get a light sprinkle this weekend with temps dropping down to the mid 90's.

Anybody want to trade?

I was in Kuwait for the better part of a year. I didn't mind it terribly much, but then again, I don't miss it. I also don't complain about needing to mow my lawn any more.

2 hours ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

Anybody want to trade?

I'll take it!! It's 38 degrees right now and snowing!!! It's not sticking but it's cold! WE should be in the high 60's here in Northeast Ohio. This spring really sucks!!

Snowed here yesterday in the higher elevations. I'm at about 4300' and no snow here at my house, but I've got a little cabin up on the Great Divide about 25 miles west at about 6300' that got some white stuff. I had a fire in the wood stove last night. :mellow:

I'm across town from Utah Bob.  Three days ago we were in the 80's.  Now in the low 60's.  I give up.

13 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Yesterday, I went swimming for the first time this year. However, it is supposed to get down to the 60s and rain nest week. I'm not really complaining.

Next time wear top and bottom of the swimsuit....The mask alone does not count as the swimsuit....

Texas Lizard

Thirty degrees on the porch this morning!!  Just northwest of Nashville!!

:FlagAm: Today in Phoenix we shot a match - started at 8am the temperature was about 70°, finished at 10:30 and it was in the high 80° with no chance of rain, wind, tornadoes, hurricanes or snow. 

I Forgot no bat eating mosquitoes or Bats :FlagAm:

Snow pellets here today.

Some of it stayed and drifted with the wind.

Northern Ohio.

Snow for two days.

Rain.

Supposed to frost tonight.

Yard needs a haircut.

Was supposed to take the Jeep in this afternoon for some dealership work but got pulled to fill half an afternoon shift instead.
Coffee hasn't hit bottom.
Grr

Archived