SASS Wire Forum

Withdrawn . All over now.

Pards , I have here a nice , barely used Bisley that I bought recently to be a back-up to my two 44 Special Vaquero main-match sixguns. I really wanted another Vaquero , but they are somewhat scarce.

Anyway , the Bisley isn't going to work for me ; it feels nice in the hand , points O.K. , but will not fit any of my leather. The front sight is too tall for my holsters.

After this setback , I will try to recoup my funds and try something else.

This Bisley has not been shot much. It has just been sitting in my safe for a couple of weeks while I pondered what to do.

Has no holster wear on the barrel or ejector-rod housing. Only glitch , the previous owner painted the sight blade white. Should be easy to remove , I just didn't take the time. Comes with paperwork and lock , but no fired case. This is how I got it , this is how it leaves.

Will be asking 585.00 , shipping included(for CONUS). Willing to dicker on trade for a Vaquero 44 Special , also.

Thanks for looking , Rex :D

000_0615.JPG

000_0616.JPG

000_0617.JPG

000_0618.JPG

000_0619.JPG

000_0620.JPG

Around and around we go .

For some 44 Special love ! 

This flattop Ruger Bisley is an excellent pistol. And it's a wonderful candidate for shooters who enjoy .44 Special, especially the .44 Special improved by Elmer Keith and Skeeter Skelton.

Someone needs to adopt this and feed it Skeeter loads. You'll be glad you did! :D

Archived