SASS Wire Forum

This Is Kinda Weird—-Updated On Second Page.

Yul Lose

Remind her that bamboo is a type of grass and grassworker just doesn't sound as skillful as woodworker. And in many places bamboo is an invasive species destroying the local habitat.

Well, you could tell her that due to the financial crisis caused by the recent pandemic and people abiding by the stay at home order, you've had to find an alternative revenue source by carving life size or larger phallus reproductions. Inform your acquaintance that there is a huge demand right now and that you need her vast experience in your Research and Development Department.

Well, some of you have asked for photos so here’s one of her leaving yesterday. Seems she wanted to leave an impression, I’m gonna miss her.:P When I told her to get lost it was like she had the weight of the whole world on her shoulders.

7A4F7396-536D-41F0-8BFE-22B6FBE36C46.jpeg

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Well, some of you have asked for photos so here’s one of her leaving yesterday. Seems she wanted to leave an impression, I’m gonna miss her.:P When I told her to get lost it was like she had the weight of the whole world on her shoulders.

Heading on her stand.

I thought she was a keeper but you guys wanted me to throw her back so I did.

3 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Only cause we didn't to see your better half in jail for hitting you over the head with her good cast iron skillet :D

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

We're here for you, Pard. 

To prove it, just start another thread on whether you should buy another gun or not. :lol:

On 5/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, Yul Lose said:

image.png?w=400&c=1

That photo above... standing on her head makes her "perky" and stops her butt from slidin' down toward her ankles.

Yul: you have my deepest sympathies... getting stalked by a liberal tree hugger is not my idea of a good time.

On 5/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

On 5/8/2020 at 1:25 PM, Yul Lose said:

22 hours ago, bgavin said:

That photo above... standing on her head makes her "perky" and stops her butt from slidin' down toward her ankles.

Yul: you have my deepest sympathies... getting stalked by a liberal tree hugger is not my idea of a good time.

Maybe in 20 years.

kR

Hmm...Your "neighbor" is a model? I figured once she got on her feet she'd be all out of proportion...I guessed wrong. :D

https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/thigh-high/products/high-waist-thigh-highs-black-red-2

Thigh-Highs 'Retro'

DISCLAIMER: I am not a weirdo legging stalker. I found this link and photo trying to find a big girl wearing the same outfit but standing upright to make a joke about gravity, I think this picture is much nicer...

Holy Crap! I wasted over an hour looking for this.

1 minute ago, Smoky Pistols said:

"Wasted" he said--LOL!:lol:

Yeah, I’m wondering about old Pat Riot too. What else did they operate on while he was in for back surgery last week?:P

8 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Yeah, I’m wondering about old Pat Riot too. What else did they operate on while he was in for back surgery last week?:P

That's hitting below the belt.

Or was that the idea?:D

33 minutes ago, Smoky Pistols said:

"Wasted" he said--LOL!:lol:

30 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

20 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

That's hitting below the belt.

Or was that the idea?:D

Please allow me to direct your attention to the line (below) in my response earlier. :D:lol::D:lol:

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I found this link and photo trying to find a big girl wearing the same outfit but standing upright to make a joke about gravity,

59 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Please allow me to direct your attention to the line (below) in my response earlier. :D:lol::D:lol:

Uh, the “wasted” part is what we’re talking about.

9 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Holy Crap! I wasted over an hour looking for AT this.

Fixed it for you Amigo. No need to thank me.

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Hmm...Your "neighbor" is a model? I figured once she got on her feet she'd be all out of proportion...I guessed wrong. :D

https://www.bombshellsportswear.com/collections/thigh-high/products/high-waist-thigh-highs-black-red-2

Thigh-Highs 'Retro'

DISCLAIMER: I am not a weirdo legging stalker. I found this link and photo trying to find a big girl wearing the same outfit but standing upright to make a joke about gravity, I think this picture is much nicer...

Holy Crap! I wasted over an hour looking for this.

She looks like a big girl to me!

Cat Brules

I was going to respond to this humorous banter with photographs that I found during that hour mentioned above. It wouldn’t be very gentlemanly of me to do that so I will just accept your humor as it stands. :D

...well, what you all call humor. 

You had better be careful of that one.  With those thighs she could crush a truck.

Archived