SASS Wire Forum

This Is Kinda Weird—-Updated On Second Page.

Yul Lose

There is a woman that lives down the road about a mile with her husband. They both drive Tesla’s and are what I call environmental freaks. Every year when we have our first fire in the wood stove she’ll come by and tell me how much damage I’m doing to the environment, yada, yada. When I start up my smoker and she sees the smoke she’ll come over and investigate. I try to be nice but lately her unannounced visits are becoming a  nuisance. A couple of times over the last few weeks I’ll be working in the shop and turn around and she’ll be standing in the doorway. She jogs up and down the road in front of the house and if she hears my shop equipment running she’ll come over to see what I’m building. She’s very complimentary except for her criticism of me using hardwoods instead of pallet wood or bamboo for my projects. Yesterday I told her that I didn’t really like her coming around, she has never came by when my wife is home, and please stop with the unannounced visits. Time will tell if it works.

If she dares to come back.......just show her how your Lichtenberg wood burning equipment works. Have here stand close, real close....just so she can see how it REALLY works.

Just put up a sign on your shop door that says something like:

See the famous Yul Lose perform his Woodworking magic.  Front row seats, $45.  Standing room in the rear, $35.  Please silence your cell phones and remain silent during the performance.  Autographs may be available after the performance for a small fee.

Build up an old west style casket from pallet wood and leave the end off. Next time she stops by you can say, "Oh good! You're here, I just need a couple more measurements."

2 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

You’re being flirted with. May have been a while since that happened, but she’s definitely got more than woodworking on her mind. 

I’m not really into sweaty wimmen and I doubt I’d survive the ass whipping Mrs. Lose would administer when she found out about it.

Post 'No Trespassing' sign, and if she shows up again,

tell her you have her on video and will call po-po to cite her.

If you have a lawyer friend.  Ask this lawyer to send the person a 'knock it off' letter.

Also, you could reaim your sprinklers to cover where she stands. :lol:

OLG 

WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU, YUL?!!

Can’t you tell when a woman is trying to get in your pants?!!

;)

Cat Brules

My neighbor has a driveway which is about an 1/8 mile long and often times people think it's a county road.  So he put up these signs:

First sign.

Prayer is one way to meet your maker.

Trespassing is faster

Second sign.

Turn around NOW!

It has greatly reduced people driving into his yard.

SIGN:  

“Trespassers,

Survivors,

Shot”

Cat Brules

4 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

TRESPASSERS WILL BE VIOLATED. 

My favorite.

That might just be the idea 

I am sure if you did some research you could find all sorts of non-environmentally friendly things that go into a Tesla. There has to be some rare-earth metals somehow, that often come from China, which we all know is one of the most environmentally aware countries on earth.

You could tell her that her running shoes were most likely made by slave labor in China.

Or you could tell her that many of the woods you use could cause respiratory complications and that you feel she shouldn't come over any more for her own safety.

Flying a Trump flag might also make her not come over. Or you could blare conservative talk radio and have Fox news playing on the TV.

Just take a photo of her standing in your shop, and then tell her if she ever steps onto your property again you will show the photo her husband.  And if that doesn’t work show it to your wife.

10 hours ago, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

Just put up a sign on your shop door that says something like:

See the famous Yul Lose perform his Woodworking magic.  Front row seats, $45.  Standing room in the rear, $35.  Please silence your cell phones and remain silent during the performance.  Autographs may be available after the performance for a small fee.

Inspiring conversation with the woodworker by appointment only, $100/10 minutes.

I think Yul must have been leading her on.

Now he's turning his back on her.

The dog. Toying with her affections that way.

14 hours ago, DocWard said:

That might just be the idea 

Or not. ;)

She’s a tree hugger. You’re not. Shame on you. 
You’re a bad boy.
Some women like bad boys. :P

13 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

She's just checking out your Wood.

You have no idea how glad I am that I had just set my coffee cup down when I read that.

14 hours ago, Cholla said:

I am sure if you did some research you could find all sorts of non-environmentally friendly things that go into a Tesla.

I think the most obvious topic to discuss with her is, how do they generate the electricity to CHARGE that TESLA.  In many places in the country, they BURN fossil fuel!

25 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

I think the most obvious topic to discuss with her is, how do they generate the electricity to CHARGE that TESLA.  In many places in the country, they BURN fossil fuel!

Burn, block fish migration, create nuke waste, create carbon waste. There's so much to complain about.

Archived