SASS Wire Forum

Passwords

Subdeacon Joe

4 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

HUMMMM.

Lookin' down your nose at the Canadian EH?

Nah.  Had to get the reading part of the bifocals aligned with the screen so I could see it clearly.  You should see me trying to use the Smart Scope at work - glasses pushed tight on the face, head tilted back so I'm almost looking at the ceiling.

Since we have so many passwords to remember, one of mine includes COVID-19 as part of the password since it's easy to remember during this pandemic. :P

24 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Since we have so many passwords to remember, one of mine includes COVID-19 as part of the password since it's easy to remember during this pandemic. :P

Thanks. That’ll make it easier to hack your accounts.

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Thanks. That’ll make it easier to hack your accounts.

Marshal,

tenor.gif.48a43964bec7adf9194572057055239e.gif

This code comes with a NASTY virus of the same name! :o

11 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Nah.  Had to get the reading part of the bifocals aligned with the screen so I could see it clearly.  You should see me trying to use the Smart Scope at work - glasses pushed tight on the face, head tilted back so I'm almost looking at the ceiling.

Oh I can sympathize with that.

I got tired of getting a crick in by neck from tilting my head back, to look through the lower portion, when using the desk-top PC, so I went to Costco and bought an inexpensive pair of glasses with just the lower lens correction. 

Works well.

Archived