SASS Wire Forum

New COVID-19 video. Probably won't last long on YouTube

Months ago there was information that said putting people on ventilators was killing them.  A lot more healthcare people are coming out with the same statements.  

Here is a news article about the situation in Wisconsin that seems well written and has reference information. 

https://www.wpr.org/almost-death-sentence-how-wisconsin-doctors-peers-are-rethinking-ventilators-coronavirus

I watched this video and wanted Barb to sit down and watch it before You Tube banned it....too late.

Slowly the real truth is starting to come out about Covid-19 but sadly the truth is being banned.

I watched the same video last night and it is very, very interesting. And yes it gets taken down as soon as it is reposted it but if you search you'll be able to find it under another name or posted from another user. We had to look for about 10 minutes to find the re posted video. This has gone viral, just as viral as the virus. Lots of interesting stuff there.

40 years ago I told an engineer about "One World Order".  He thought I was pulling his leg.  He came around the next day with his eyes bulged out.  He had did some research and was astounded. 

Now it looks like it's been changed to "New World Order".  

Linden Johnson signed in Medicare and Medicaid in 65.  Then Barack Hussein Obama got us Obamacare - the government take over of health care.  

Now Covid-19 is plundering the wealth of the population of the world. 

Read a article quoting YouTube’s CEO saying that if it doesn’t comply with what the WHO says it’s being taken down .

apparently they feel no other Dr or organization can have a valid opinion. Sounds like many of today’s college campus’s 

Saw that video. Thanks for the link! 

Yes, YT, like most of the "platforms" censor their member's content. Its nothing more than a blatant attempt to control the narrative. They ban what they dont agree with. Not very American but until we start hitting these people in the wallet, nothing will change. And even then, I doubt they will change unless somebody like dot gov makes'em.

I have no reason to believe or disbelieve that video. It isn't any worse than the stuff already out there, not as bad as the flu, gonna kill us all, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, be over by summer, gonna come back with a vengence....all sorts of screwy stuff.

So I keep it simple; I spend way too much time reading "the news" because I learned once that accurate information is handy to have. No, wouldn't give ya a warm bucket of spit for the alphabet mainstream media and what's left...well, you gotta mind who you believe. Like this here video. I keep it simple by trusting those people I have reason to trust and ignoring the rest. I focus on family and sustainment.

Eventually I'll get back to shooting. Eventually this WILL be behind us but make no mistake, there are people at work using this for other ends. The current mantra coming from "those people" is we couldn't possibly "open" until we have universal testing of everyone. Mandatory vaccines. This...is.....a....sham. Stall. It is a STALL. Keep this going on for as long as possible. Ruin the economy=ruin The President. THAT's why the stall.  LIke everything else they have tried, this hasn't worked. Even as I speak, things are coming back. For better or worse. Its going to happen and nothing those people do will change that.

4 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

And people wonder why I will have nothing to do with you tube.  They can violate and  attack my beliefs but I can't bash theirs.

Unfortunately it's their playground, they can do whatever they want! 

I've been sharing tons of videos on this subject and pretty much if they go against anything the government is feeding the media to cram down our throats it gets removed pretty quick. I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist but there's something really smelly going on with this one. 

I've heard she was discredited too. However, are we sure that she wasn't being factual and the censors didn't want what she was writing available to the masses? I find that anytime something like this is pulled (censored) it is suspicious, especially when hoaxes are allowed to continue uninterrupted.

You can discover a lot of truth by observing what’s around you and ignore the chatter, then conduct your actions based on those observations. Tune everything else out. Also it helps to realize if something doesn’t make a whole lot of logical sense, there’s most likely someone behind it all plotting to separate folks from their money or civil liberties.

20 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I've heard she was discredited too. However, are we sure that she wasn't being factual and the censors didn't want what she was writing available to the masses? I find that anytime something like this is pulled (censored) it is suspicious, especially when hoaxes are allowed to continue uninterrupted.

You shouldn't take my word for it any more than you take her word for it, you have to do your own research. At least with science you know that you can trust findings based on controlled experiments with reproducible results, that's why I don't trust her findings.

Archived