SASS Wire Forum

Heartbreaking??? Uh, no.

I love a story with at least one happy ending...
I just cannot fathom somebody stupid enough to attempt a home invasion on a Marine.

Well actually it is heartbreaking; children encouraged to be criminals by the states authority figures;  victims intimidated by political/legal authorities to be passive in the face of robbery and/or physical danger.  Of course these "kids" represent millions of dollars in legal fees if not hundreds of millions.  Kind of job security at the expense of a social order that is finding it more and more difficult to afford housing, warehousing, feeding, clothing and otherwise enabling this anti-social, criminal element.     

The 15yo wanna-be bad boy committed suicide.  I wouldn’t want to continue to live there either.  Another probable murderer/rapist off the street.  Million$ saved!

Cat Brules

I'm sorry, but if you try to force your way into my home all bets are off. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. 

deceased boy,” a kid who’d been involved with the city’s juvenile criminal Youth Assessment Center 13 times since he was nine years old.

Good ridden

Was a waste of H2O on the planet. JMHO

Archived