SASS Wire Forum

Lockdown Revelations

I have two School teachers I routinely see while walking the dog.

One of them has four elementary school-age children. I asked if she was enjoying homeschooling.

She said she was a high school teacher, and did not remember how to teach that stuff.

The other one is an elementary school teacher, and when I asked her she said she was so happy that her son was in his early twenties.

I hope that there will be a decrease in the, "Not my Baby!" routine when parents are called by the school over something their little tech savvy barbarian with no home training- I mean- little darling has done.

But, somehow, I doubt it.

I will see this couple, almost every evening when I am out walking Worthless. Worthless.jpg.4479d86ca5d4a15d2f63c65690b34906.jpg

The first time they had four kids with them. The next time I saw them they only had three. Then it was just her and one of the girls. The last several times it's just been the man and his wife.

Yesterday I asked why the children were never with them anymore. Did they not need exercise also? Then I waited half a beat, and asked if they were getting away from the children.

She said that was it. They needed some time away from the kids. 1858681333_smiliesnicker.gif.50e5b68f4a90d8e3cb35ac96dd524c29.gif

On 5/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

How many parents will now write letters of apology to teachers?

Probably about as many as teachers will write to parents for teaching them a load of crap (I know, they often have no choice)

JHC

Archived