SASS Wire Forum

Refund

Hells Comin

Just after a few years my mug Broke! Luckily it broke when I was picking it up and only spelt a little chocolate milk. 

Wondering if I have any recourse. 

Hells Comin 

20200504_172440.jpg

39 minutes ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

Gorilla Glue.

Gorilla Super Glue.  It dries faster and makes it easier to keep some pressure on it for a better bond.  Likely even dishwasher safe.

50 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Looks like you gripped it to hard. 

Just by chance, are you the feller that tightens all the screws on our new guns?

:D

..........Widder

My lugnuts! 

Put it on the shelf so you can see the “design” and buy something else to use.

CB

38 minutes ago, Doc Shapiro said:

Gorilla Super Glue.  It dries faster and makes it easier to keep some pressure on it for a better bond.  Likely even dishwasher safe.

If it’s cyanoacrilic, it melts at 147. Many dishwashers heat water to 140 or higher. I’d repair it and test the repair in very hot water before I’d walk around with hot coffee.

Oh, Hells Comin, enough of all this whining.  Can't you get a handle on this?  Or is complaining your cup of tea?   You should have been using a two-handed hold.  Get a grip!!  And you got an ugly mug!!  :P

Used thirteen years and sipped from very daintily, can tell he was dainty cause no chipped or worn place on the rim.  If I heard the story right he even washes it annually.  So it must have been defective.  I'd be happy to give you one of mine.

2 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

Used thirteen years and sipped from very daintily, can tell he was dainty cause no chipped or worn place on the rim.  If I heard the story right he even washes it annually.  So it must have been defective.  I'd be happy to give you one of mine.

If  u have one dated 2007 I'll take it. By now it's probably one of a kind and a collectors item. 

Sorry the 2007's are out of stock.  However, I do have several Gathering of the Posses cups and Dixie Desperado cups of various dates and conditions.  Including one of unknown origin with a bullet hole though it.

1 hour ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Oh, Hells Comin, enough of all this whining.  Can't you get a handle on this?  Or is complaining your cup of tea?   You should have been using a two-handed hold.  Get a grip!!  And you got an ugly mug!!  :P

My grandson uses a two hand grip mug....Works great for him....But he is 14 months....

Texas Lizard

2 hours ago, twelve mile REB said:

Oh, you meant he washed it once a year. 

Sorry, I completely read that wrong.

12 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

If it’s cyanoacrilic, it melts at 147. Many dishwashers heat water to 140 or higher. I’d repair it and test the repair in very hot water before I’d walk around with hot coffee.

Gorilla says it's good up to 220 F.

13 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Put it on the shelf so you can see the “design” and buy something else to use.

CB

I agree. Glue it. Show it. Use something else. 

With all this sage advice?  How can you possibly go wrong?!!

Yer a lucky Cowboy, an” that’s fer sure!  Ya come to th’ rite place!

Cat Brules 

Archived