SASS Wire Forum

TBone needs our prayers

Yusta B.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that T-Bone and Miss Ellie can overcome just about everything and anything!  If everybody that loves them as much as I do posts a prayer it will probably shut down the wire.  “Dear Heavenly. Father please watch. Over our friends, comfort them and give them strength.  I pray that Your Healing Hands cradle and protect them.  Please walk with them and guide them through this journey.  Amen.”

Please allow me to add more than a sincere 'Prayer and speedy recovery' post.

There are a handful of folks in SASS that I can actually remember meeting them for the 1st time.

Meeting them left a positive impression on me that I would like to share with my Wire Pards.

I actually remember meeting for the 1st time:

Deuce

Lassiter

Cherokee Big Dog

Curly Bill Kelly

Lightning McCoy

and........ I actually remember the first 2 times I met T-Bone.   The 1st time was at Guns of August, although I don't remember the year.

The 2nd Time was when T-Bone (and crew) dropped in to shoot a weekend match with the Greenville bunch, in Greenville  TN.

T-bone took the time to share good advice with everyone about better operations of the shotgun.

Each of us that were interested would hold the SG at Cowboy port arms and commence to shoot a couple rounds.

T-Bone would share with us his assessment of our weakness.   It was a great time and a good 1 on 1 class with a master.

T-Bone, if you are reading this, I just want to say I haven't forgotten those first couple times I got to meet you.

Your friendliness and cordial presence made a positive impression on me.

Its the character traits which you have shown that has helped SASS grow and made many of us feel like family.

Whatever your situation, I Pray the Good Lord give you peace and comfort....... and healing.

God Bless.

..........Widder

Thank You all. I did have some dirt kicking news last week. The killing Hornets Fire Ants nor a Texas Tornado will stop me from Marrying Ellie Gant This Saturday afternoon. We have been together for 9 years now and she has seen and put up with me.  In the past week an Angle spoke to me twice now. One said to take care of my business and the other told me to Everything will be alright. Sheryl has taught me so much about God  in these past years and he is my Lord and savior. We will see y’all at Comin At Cha 2020, I want to call this match “ A New Beginning” see ya soon on the Range. Thank Y’all again

We're a praying! Confident our Lord has already taken care of you. See ya in Sept!

Nowhere on this planet could you find a better life partner. Ellie is truly one of a kind. See ya Sat......

Yusta

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!  You two have been “Married” in mind, body, heart and soul for many years, now the paper will say what I have known a long time!  My heart is filled with happiness for both of you!  A strong loving Partner like Miss Ellie is powerful medicine.  Do what the Drs. S, but always do what she tells you to do!  Best Wishes in your health and in your love!

Prayers for you and yours TBone. Best wishes for your nuptials!!

Jax T

Glad to hear of your upcoming nuptials. You both deserve many years of happiness. 

On a side note, I hope this isn’t one of them shotgun weddings with Juan holding a hammer double lol:D

Hey, T Bone! 

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!  Ellie sounds like quite a woman and must be to sit beside you, darlin'!  I'm so happy you both are lucky enough to have found each other.

About those docs?  Who knows?  Nobody really.  We're here 'til we ain't.  That's why we have to enjoy every day right now.  Just take care and listen to Ellie.   I smile whenever I think about ya.  Please be sure to post a photo of the two of you after saying "I do!" 

Be well.

Sassy

Best wishes T Bone for your wedding  & health. 9 years you say together with Elle..heck that must be just before that time you came down -under..much happiness to you both.

Yes it would have been Painted Mohawk, cause it was at the Heartbreak Hotel just near Graceland,   that I did some hard talking convincing T Bone to come down under.

That was in 2012 and the same place I proposed to my lovely, I think T Bone will remember.

Congrats and all the best to both of you for the future, and may the good Lord bear witness and give out his healing powers.

Jack n Kat.

T-Bone, add my prayers to the others of your friends.  

Archived