SASS Wire Forum

Prayers requested

doc roy l. pain

Asking for prayers for my friends and pards JR Hammer and Three Gun Cole. JR’s wife/ Three Gun’s mother passed away suddenly this morning. I’ve known these two gentlemen ever since they started this game and am proud to call them my friends.

Praying for your family during this tragic loss.

Doc and Pinky

†Prayers Up†

34 minutes ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Asking for prayers for my friends and pards JR Hammer and Three Gun Cole. JR’s wife/ Three Gun’s mother passed away suddenly this morning. I’ve known these two gentlemen ever since they started this game and am proud to call them my friends.

Praying for your family during this tragic loss.

Doc and Pinky

Yes Sir....May God comfort this family.

Lord Father I lift up to you Hammer & TGC  Mother .

Father I ask that you guide her to your light . 

Father I lift up Hammer & TGC and all his family and friends to you for your peace and understanding. 

Father give them the peace that they know Mother  is with you , and they too can come in to the light and sit by your side with Mom.

All the have to do is ask for Jesus to come in to there hearts and ask for forgiveness for there sins .

It's in Jesus name we all pray. 

Amen .

PS.  I'm sorry for your loss .

If you need someone to talk too I'm hear . Just pm me and I will call you,   and it's will be kept privet. 

God bless.

Rooster 

Prayers for these Pards for their great lose.

May they find comfort in the heartfelt wishes of their many friends, family and the arms of Jesus.

Archived