SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS match on Saturday May 9, 2020 is CANCELED!

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS match is CANCELED! May 9, 2020

Monday May 4, 2020

The Saturday May 9, 2020 CAS match with the Shenango River Rats at Brookfield is CANCELED!

Brookfield Conservation Club CAS matches are held on the second Saturday and last Thursday of each month.

We are trying to do our part to stop this Covid-19 virus as soon as possible.

We need all our friends, families, partners, and fellow sophisticates to be and remain healthy.  We have a busy year ahead.

Watch the SASS Wire for news and updates.

We plan to have our Last Thursday of the Month Work Shirker Open Class CAS Match on May 28, 2020 if it is possible.

Thank you for your understanding and as always:  Thank you for your support.

Be safe and God bless,

Slow Mo Dern

Hey Mo ! How's everyone doing during this pandemic ? Lets hope things open up in June. Tell the guys you see all is fine my way . I can't wait to get back at it soon. Stay healthy .

BUMMER!!!!

Hope to see all you guys sooner rather than later. 

I needs ta get shootin!!!!

15 hours ago, TJ Law Dog said:

Hey Mo ! How's everyone doing during this pandemic ? Lets hope things open up in June. Tell the guys you see all is fine my way . I can't wait to get back at it soon. Stay healthy .

Howdy, T.J!

It's good to hear from you!  I didn't know if a bear gotcha or you went on vacation!  :lol:  I haven't seen you since last year!  We haven't had a match since February and I'm so out of practice it's shameful!  

We're working on the cowboy range; the area took beating this year but maybe we'll have a match the last Thursday in May.

15 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

BUMMER!!!!

Hope to see all you guys sooner rather than later. 

I needs ta get shootin!!!!

Howdy, Seamus!

We haven't seen you in a while either!  I'm glad everyone is staying healthy and well and I can't wait for things to get somewhat back to normal around here!  I haven't worn my gun belt in a long time and I hope it hasn't shrunk again.  :lol:

This looks like it might be an interesting year and can you believe it's almost half over?  

Be safe and God bless,

Mo

Howdy!

My name is Mo and I live in the "country" and I have found an exciting new hobby.

I first learned of this right here on the SASS Wire and I forget who posted this but it has opened up a whole new world of summer time fun!

Carpenter Bees,  .22 caliber birdshot, and a Ruger Single Six!  :lol:  Warning:  This action might be habit-forming and cause addiction!

Mo

3 hours ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Howdy!

My name is Mo and I live in the "country" and I have found an exciting new hobby.

I first learned of this right here on the SASS Wire and I forget who posted this but it has opened up a whole new world of summer time fun!

Carpenter Bees,  .22 caliber birdshot, and a Ruger Single Six!  :lol:  Warning:  This action might be habit-forming and cause addiction!

Mo

Wow!  This is inspired!  A  whole new hobby for me. Thanks Mo. hope to see you soon. 

It was so cold today while I was mowing the grass -- I saw a carpenter bee hunkered down in the lawn too cold to move!

These guys are so big and yellow that you can't help but see'em!  

Anyway, KaBooom!  Another one bites the dust!  :D

I was so cold today at the cowboy range...

I was hunkered down in the woods too cold to move!

It snowed the whole time I was there.  

Johnny Rails up in Erie, Pennsylvania said they're gettin' an inch of snow today!  

All the bees are hunkered down in where ever bees hunker down at when it's cold...  "What are we to shoot?!"  :lol:

Guess I'll go out and finish mowing the grass. Brrrr...

Be safe and God bless.

Mo

23 hours ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

Mo, it has been so long since I have shot a match I actually miss booing your one liners!

I cannot believe I said that.

That's the nicest thing you ever said to me!   You feelin' OK?  :lol:

Archived