SASS Wire Forum

Stimulus money

Just got my check for 1200 today. Yippee kye Yi oh :lol:

I deposited mine last Friday at the drive through.

I got back a receipt and a note on the receipt that said, "There will be a hold on funds until the government honors the check. As much as three weeks." 

Ours says Pending. Apparently we are doing home improvements then putting a sign in the yard. Momma wants a country house. Me too. I hate neighbors. All of them. Everywhere. Always. 

Got mine last Thursday.:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Ours says Pending. Apparently we are doing home improvements then putting a sign in the yard. Momma wants a country house. Me too. I hate neighbors. All of them. Everywhere. Always. 

Moving out in the country is the best thing I ever did. Can walk out in my backyard and shoot any time I want . Even got acceptable internet speeds now so I don’t feel like I’m giving up anything. Except for when I’m working on something and have to run to town for parts . If a plan far enough ahead brown Santa is my best friend 

i'm looking for a new Cimarron First Model American in .44 Russian / .44 Special with a 8" barrel..  I ordered one at Winter Camp and am waiting for Italy to solve its issues so I can get mine.  Most elegant pistol ever and not at all like that cobbled up POS that Schofield palmed off on the Army.

Seems that at my age, when I can finally afford them, Mother Nature and the forces of evil are conspiring to keep me from ever seeing my toys.  :angry:

We got ours in the first wave of deposits. The Mrs. and I put it up to a vote on what to do. Being responsible and paying off some debt ended up winning out. Not sure how the gun bill lost in a 1 to 1 vote :unsure:

My $1200 was directly deposited on 4/15 and I used it to help pay for the Stephen Grant side lever hammer gun I had bought at the March Amoskeag auction.

15 minutes ago, Wolfgang, SASS #53480 said:

Mine deposited direct. I didn't "need" anything.  . . . but . . treated myself to a Chilean 95 Mauser that was a nice treat.  :)

Wolfgang,

Is ‘95 Chilean Mauser a firearm or an expensive bottle of wine?

Mine came over the weekend.

I had already spent it on a new Ruger MK-IV and Volquartsen custom parts, including Scorpion barrel.

I'll try to post a pic later.

..........Widder

Archived