SASS Wire Forum

Hey Canada pards

Rye Miles #13621

And who was it said "surrendering your guns to stop criminals is like getting yourself castrated 'cause your neighbor has too many kids "......

16 minutes ago, Yusta B. said:

And who was it said "surrendering your guns to stop criminals is like getting yourself castrated 'cause your neighbor has too many kids "......

I don’t know who said it , but that’s a great comparison!

Kinda like taking the cars away from the Sober Drivers ,,,, and letting the Drunks go at it ...

But don't relax for a second your DemocRats would do it to you if they Could ...

I do appreciate your prayers though ....

I have been Fighting against this kind of Creeping guncontrol ideology for about 50 years ,,, They say just Give an Inch and We will all be safer ,,,, they take 6 inches then turnaround and want another Foot ...   

Jabez Cowboy

1 minute ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Kinda like taking the cars away from the Sober Drivers ,,,, and letting the Drunks go at it ...

But don't relax for a second your DemocRats would do it to you if they Could ...

I do appreciate your prayers though ....

I have been Fighting against this kind of Creeping guncontrol ideology for about 50 years ,,, They say just Give an Inch and We will all be safer ,,,, they take 6 inches then turnaround and want another Foot ...   

Jabez Cowboy

You're right on about our demonrats!! They've never seen a gun control law that they DON'T like!:angry:

I trust you all know how blessed you are to have Trump as President ...

When you are Done with Him send him up Here ...to replace Castro's Son ...

Jabez Cowboy 

Way to go liberal Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau.   Sneek some gun control in during a pandemic you opportunistic twit.  You strip all the law abiding citizens of Canada of their right to protect themselves with the guns they own already.  You use this one incident https://wgxa.tv/news/nation-world/official-canada-shooting-erupted-after-domestic-dispute  where 22 Canadians died by a criminal to justify gun confiscation like Australia and New Zeeland.  I think we need more immigrants in the USA.  Come on over all you Canadians who are sick of loser Justin Trudeau the opportunist.  Lots of cheap housing in Michigan.  Won't you be my neighbor :) 

Just saw this , what are they thinking 

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/For-Immediate-Release---Trudeau-and-Blair-BAN-12-Gauge-and-10-Gauge-SHOTGUNS-.html?soid=1124731702303&aid=qVZNyF4JSg4

apparently if I wanna go bird hunting on Pelee island ever again I’m gonna have to bring something smaller than a 12ga 

And No More Grizzly Hunting with the .460 Weatherby Mag. even in a Bolt Gun ...

And My .48 Kong While Not listed, Will be illegal as it produces to muck muzzle energy ... This is a Cartridge I designed to get around the "No 50 caliber  repeaters " rule 15 years ago ... The cartridge is basically a necked-down .50 BMG ,,, Using .488 diameter bullets of 680 grains ...

Jabez Cowboy 

41 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

And No More Grizzly Hunting with the .460 Weatherby Mag. even in a Bolt Gun ...

And My .48 Kong While Not listed, Will be illegal as it produces to muck muzzle energy ... This is a Cartridge I designed to get around the "No 50 caliber  repeaters " rule 15 years ago ... The cartridge is basically a necked-down .50 BMG ,,, Using .488 diameter bullets of 680 grains ...

Jabez Cowboy 

Is there any chance to appeal this ? Or do they just get to proclaim it 

On 5/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Yusta B. said:

Clint Eastwood

11 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Clint Eastwood

Yea good old Clint! Then he turns around and backs BLOOMBERG for POTUS!!:angry:

Yeh, that was big "double u, tee, ef" to me as well!  I still like the phrase however.:(

Yep, many of the Fudds in Canada sat back and had a laugh when handgun shooters and those shooting AR-15 style rifles started to worry and fight the proposed pieces of legislation, as they appeared on the horizon.

"HA-HA-HA! That doesn't affect me or my bolt/lever/pump/semi-auto hunting rifle. I don't have anything to worry about! You guys are on your own. Nobody needs an assault rifle or a handgun!"

Now, hunting semi-auto shotguns and rifles are in this governments cross-hairs, in fact it looks like their A-5s, 870s etc in 10 and 12 gauge, if they have a removable choke tubes and measure 20mm or more with the choke removed,, will join the prohibited class and become safe queens.

If it wasn't so pathetic, I'd laugh myself sick.

Be glad you have the NRA fighting for you.

Kid , how popular are clays games in CA ? I guess everyone’s screw in choke O/U is banned now too ? Probably see a new market 

for fixed choke shotguns now . Those old fixed choke guns will be going up in value . I guess you could chop your chokes off but that kinda defeats the whole purpose . Maybe jugg choking shoguns will become popular work for gunsmiths again 

Trap and skeet has a significant following, such that there is now a scramble on to correct the Order In Council (OIC)

The sh crap storm this has created among shooter here, is growing, so I expect there will be some sort of "Clarification"** coming from Mr. Trudeau's Mis-government in the near future.

If the OIC is allowed to stand un-clarified, I'm unsure about cutting the barrels: more likely, they may require the "Illegal" barrels be turned in and allow new "Legal" barrels installed, much like some are doing with handguns with barrels under 4.2" and more that .25 or .32 calibre.

The firearm organizations are girding for a fight, with court challenges being drawn up.

Mr. Trudeau's Mis-Government is a Minority in our Parliament and the main opposition party is friendly to hunters and shooters. (One former minister, is a member of my posse) so stay tuned and by glad you have the NRA looking after your interests in the shooting sports.

**Translation: OOPS, Somebody noticed and we got caught going too far, too soon.

14 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Trap and skeet has a significant following, such that there is now a scramble on to correct the Order In Council (OIC)

The sh crap storm this has created among shooter here, is growing, so I expect there will be some sort of "Clarification"** coming from Mr. Trudeau's Mis-government in the near future.

If the OIC is allowed to stand un-clarified, I'm unsure about cutting the barrels: more likely, they may require the "Illegal" barrels be turned in and allow new "Legal" barrels installed, much like some are doing with handguns with barrels under 4.2" and more that .25 or .32 calibre.

The firearm organizations are girding for a fight, with court challenges being drawn up.

Mr. Trudeau's Mis-Government is a Minority in our Parliament and the main opposition party is friendly to hunters and shooters. (One former minister, is a member of my posse) so stay tuned and by glad you have the NRA looking after your interests in the shooting sports.

**Translation: OOPS, Somebody noticed and we got caught going too far, too soon.

Good to hear some of this may be reversed.

funny you mention the handgun length, when Colt first brought back the new python I was talking to a rep and asked him why the bbl was 4.25 instead of 4 , he said so they can sell them in Canada 

A wise old fell once said that a people get the government they deserve...

Dont laugh America, if our government could distract us for a few minutes they'd turn us all into Aldus Huxley's "Brave New World" before we realized we were out of government issued toilet paper...

Like many other Western Canadians I am appalled at this flawed legislation. I was even more appalled after I finished measuring the barrels of my SxS and cut down Winchester M1897 barrels that are fitted with Colonial Arms screw in chokes. As of this morning the government has 2 standards for measuring the barrel diameter. One by the RCMP and the other by Border Services. If I try and shoot matches in Montana & Wyoming later this year (if the border opens up) coming back to Canada I may or may not be arrested for transporting a "prohibited" weapon! So while I can shoot Cowboy Action with my SxS's, In order to legally shoot Wild Bunch I need to put a 30" barrel back on my Win 97.

DDD ; 

Want to buy a M-12 take-down with full length Barrel ,,,,,, The price just tripled....

Now that all your saw-ed off 97 became Pro-hips ....

I'm thinking around $ 1,400 should be Fair Now ....

I am wondering If we will be able to shoot in the USA this Year ???

Jabez Cowboy

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 6:56 PM, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

DDD ; 

Want to buy a M-12 take-down with full length Barrel ,,,,,, The price just tripled....

Now that all your saw-ed off 97 became Pro-hips ....

I'm thinking around $ 1,400 should be Fair Now ....

I am wondering If we will be able to shoot in the USA this Year ???

Jabez Cowboy

Not to worry Jabez I have a take down extension and adjusting sleeve coming from the US so I can put my 30" barrel back on my 97. That dipstick we call a Prime Minister has ordered the border shut until 21 June. I checked Montana's covid 19 rules and apparently out of state visitors have to self isolate for 14 days once they enter the state. That might put a kibosh on shooting at Simms and the Montana State Championships.

1 hour ago, Dapper Dynamite Dick said:

Not to worry Jabez I have a take down extension and adjusting sleeve coming from the US so I can put my 30" barrel back on my 97. That dipstick we call a Prime Minister has ordered the border shut until 21 June. I checked Montana's covid 19 rules and apparently out of state visitors have to self isolate for 14 days once they enter the state. That might put a kibosh on shooting at Simms and the Montana State Championships.

That is what I was Afraid off ,,, I was Thinking of Montana State ....

Jabez Cowboy

This is what we got, thanks mainly to people in the 416 and 905 area codes in Canada.

2-A5-BB118-4561-4-EDC-BF60-76509068-C480.jpg

3vxvai.jpg

33-E49-F7-C-99-A1-4-B09-AE8-B-42616-F113-AB5.jpg

Just our Crimeminister giving Canada away to China for a Chance of a UN seat .....  Fat chance at that !!!

He's to stupid to tie his own shoes ....

Jabez Cowboy

Archived