SASS Wire Forum

One I just picked up to put on the walk-in door of my shop...

warning.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Finagler 6853 Life said:

I went to school up there.  It's da YOOP, donchaknow.  It may not be the end of the world but you can see it from there.  If you like snow.

Ironwood here (we crossed the state line to drink on Silver Street in Hurley with the cheddarheads) with the 4 year stop in Houghton.

michigan map big.png

Just found this one and had to post it. It's in my city and the small garage/car dealer behind the sign is a friend.

Heck of a mechanic as well!

funny-memes-stripper-3-boobs.jpg

On 5/25/2020 at 7:14 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Just found this one and had to post it. It's in my city and the small garage/car dealer behind the sign is a friend.

Heck of a mechanic as well!

funny-memes-stripper-3-boobs.jpg

That must be a hard life for that gal.  I know how hard it is to have three testicles.

https://www.sheideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/life-is-hard-meme-18.jpg

Could be worse.

What if he had only one?

:o

Cat Brules

1 hour ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

I know how hard it is to have three testicles.

In High School PE did they call you pawn shop?

>In June 2019, after Chris Hayes invoked Godwin's Law in a discussion of whether it was appropriate to call the United States's refugee detention centers "concentration camps," Godwin explicitly stated his belief that the term "concentration camps" was appropriate.<

Unless they were gassing people to death and then burning the bodies in large ovens after stealing their gold teeth at the refugee detention centers, Mr. Godwin appears to be a moron.

On 5/28/2020 at 9:44 AM, Alpo said:

>In June 2019, after Chris Hayes invoked Godwin's Law in a discussion of whether it was appropriate to call the United States's refugee detention centers "concentration camps," Godwin explicitly stated his belief that the term "concentration camps" was appropriate.<

Unless they were gassing people to death and then burning the bodies in large ovens after stealing their gold teeth at the refugee detention centers, Mr. Godwin appears to be a moron.

From Encyclopedia Britannica:

Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial. Concentration camps are to be distinguished from prisons interning persons lawfully convicted of civil crimes and from prisoner-of-war camps in which captured military personnel are held under the laws of war. They are also to be distinguished from refugee camps or detention and relocation centres for the temporary accommodation of large numbers of displaced persons. 

Oh Badger and Alpo. To live such a sweet and sheltered life.

Bless you. You've warmed my cynical, hardened heart.

Don't ever change.

couch.gif

21 hours ago, Alpo said:

Who SO are you agreeing with me that he's a moron or disagreeing?

I don't know what your "camps" do or why you lock people up, I am just providing the definition.

Our (Aust)  "Refugee Detention Centres" overseas given the Britannica definition can certainly be classed as Concentration Camps. I wouldn't presume to classify yours.

Archived