SASS Wire Forum

Rowdy, you have a fine daughter and she is definitely driven to succeed. Congrats!

Seems like yesterday when we were shooting together at Hell On Wheels. 

It is a wonderful feeling seeing the best and cutest little girl since Annie Oakley move along in life. I enjoyed seeing her blinding shooting.  :D

Sage Chick is a great role model for young girls like my granddaughters Lovely Lizzy, 76716, and Tsarina,105418. I look forward to hearing about her wedding and subsequent little new shooters!!!  :wub:

El Reys love to learn about new young kids living successful and fulfilling lives.   :)

Yipppppeeeeeee.  I count it a high honor to know Sarah and her family!!!!    Hmmm.  Doc Sagechick?   Sage Doc??     Well done indeed!!!!

I earned my DVM at the University of Missouri in 1978.  Sage Chick’s education is just beginning!  I wish for her docile patients of all species,  kind and ethical colleagues with whom to practice,  and clients who pay their bills on time!!

Keep a good journal and write a book in 40 years.

:)

Congratulation Dr. Sarah, "Fine Job"  :):FlagAm:

Remember your first Ohio State Shoot when Smokie was timing you and you had to stand on a metal milk crate To shoot over the fort wall and break your shotgun over your knee. You’ve worked hard and came a long way in everything that you have done. Congratulations Dr Sarah! Your next adventure in life begins. Wishing you and Sam all of the best. 

Smokie and Honey

Excellent job, Sarah!!!  We know you have worked hard to attain your degree and we know you will be the best DVM in Ohio.   We are very proud of you.   Congratulations!!

Doc and Miss Lizzie

On 5/5/2020 at 5:37 PM, J-BAR #18287 said:

I earned my DVM at the University of Missouri in 1978.  Sage Chick’s education is just beginning!  I wish for her docile patients of all species,  kind and ethical colleagues with whom to practice,  and clients who pay their bills on time!!

Keep a good journal and write a book in 40 years.

:)

Can I buy an autographed copy of your book?

OLG 

6 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Can I buy an autographed copy of your book?

OLG 

I have not written it.  My best stories would result in lawsuits!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Sage Chick from two newbies but one a Buckeye grad in 92'.  Incredible accomplishment!

Archived