SASS Wire Forum

Gallbladder surgery scheduled DONE

Today I am going in for preoperative screening then I’m required to self isolate until surgery. I will be going in Wednesday morning to remove my gallbladder. Originally it was supposed to be April 1st. I was a little surprised how fast doctor got me on schedule. Guess he behind on Mercedes payments. :lol:

Good luck & prayers up. 

I have back surgery Thursday. Just had a CoVid nasal swab test done. No one told me they scrape the back of your skull through your nose...that was the weirdest sensation. 

Just got home now isolated till surgery. I thought that swab was about come out other side. EKG done bloodwork and chest X-ray. Good luck with your back as well I say a prayer.

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Good luck & prayers up. 

I have back surgery Thursday. Just had a CoVid nasal swab test done. No one told me they scrape the back of your skull through your nose...that was the weirdest sensation. 

They took out Petey's gall bladder & said it was a little shrivelled up black thing.  My first thought: oh no, you took out his heart!  Wishing you the best, PDD.

Morning surgery, you should be home the same afternoon/evening. Mine was in the late afternoon, so they kept me overnight. Nine years ago already... time flies.

If their clocks were synchronized, I was waking up in recovery less than an hour later with pressure cuffs on my legs, so maybe 45 minutes in the OR, plus an overnight stay - $11,066.01

Procedure is 1030 in morning they expect me be released same day.

6 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Morning surgery, you should be home the same afternoon/evening. Mine was in the late afternoon, so they kept me overnight. Nine years ago already... time flies.

If their clocks were synchronized, I was waking up in recovery less than an hour later with pressure cuffs on my legs, so maybe 45 minutes in the OR, plus an overnight stay - $11,066.01

3 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Surgery is done now waiting on paperwork so can go home and enjoy my liquid diet for next few days. Now just what movie do I want put in Blu-ray first. :D

Are you they got the gallbladder and not something else...Did you check to see if it was still where you left it....Hate think you get up to relieve yourself to find something missing...After all they are out of practice....

Texas Lizard

2 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Are you they got the gallbladder and not something else...Did you check to see if it was still where you left it....Hate think you get up to relieve yourself to find something missing...After all they are out of practice....

Texas Lizard

Hmmm I was wondering why they told me to sit when I go :blink:

Archived