SASS Wire Forum

Cajon Cowboys Are Shooting May 9th

Yul Lose

The Cajon Cowboys will be having a match on May 9th, next Saturday. It’s limited to the first 50 shooters and precautions have to be taken, face covering and social distancing. I’ll be there. Sign ups are available on their website in the general store. Thank you Beartrap.

2 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

The Cajon Cowboys will be having a match on May 9th, next Saturday. It’s limited to the first 50 shooters and precautions have to be taken, face covering and social distancing. I’ll be there. Sign ups are available on their website in the general store. Thank you Beartrap.

Just caught wind of it a bit ago. 

I'm in. 

16 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Just caught wind of it a bit ago. 

I'm in. 

Did you register at the store on the website? If you’re there stop by and introduce yourself, I’ll be the guy selling raffle tickets at socially distance distances.

43 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Did you register at the store on the website? If you’re there stop by and introduce yourself, I’ll be the guy selling raffle tickets at socially distance distances.

Yup, Warthog Red told me about it and I was at the online store in a heartbeat. 

I look forward to meetin ya Yul.

I may even have to buy a socially responsible raffle ticket or two.

17 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Hey Yul I signed up on Pay Pal, took my money so I think I have a spot? See you there! V.D.

Thank you for the update - the Creeker crew was debating about making the drive to Cali from Las Vegas to play.

The shoot selling out makes our thoughts moot for the moment - have a great one.

Archived