SASS Wire Forum

Need help finding a laywer

Are you sure about Federal Way, Oregon? There is a Federal Way, Washington, up the road from me.  I don't think there is one in Oregon, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm a retired lawyer. I could give you the names of a couple of firms. Lawyers who could at the least point you in the right direction.

19 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

I have no idea why. My last message was several years back. Maybe the mods can help. Nobody will be open 'til Monday anyhow...

If your mailbox is full that may be why you can’t receive messages.

1 hour ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

I have no idea why. My last message was several years back. Maybe the mods can help. Nobody will be open 'til Monday anyhow...

How many messages do you have?  Delete some and you should be able to receive more.  I think the limit is around 50.  That includes sent and received.  It could be that the limit was lowered from years ago when you last used the message system. 

1 hour ago, Big Six Henderson #16594 said:

Says that you cannot receive messages.

Took up the suggestions and to my amazement my message box was "106%" of capacity. Hadn't had a message in 9 years. What it looked like is that in my early years here I had several conversations. I've erased several and should now be able to receive!

There was some interesting stuff I'd forgotten about and was nice to see again. Particularly a couple of long-ago exchanges with Texas Man.

'

22 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Took up the suggestions and to my amazement my message box was "106%" of capacity. Hadn't had a message in 9 years. What it looked like is that in my early years here I had several conversations. I've erased several and should now be able to receive!

There was some interesting stuff I'd forgotten about and was nice to see again. Particularly a couple of long-ago exchanges with Texas Man.

'

I get that too anytime I go to clean up my messages. It is a shame the limit is so small.  You should get a number of messages per year instead. 

Archived