SASS Wire Forum

Covid unintended side effects

Since the barber shops are closed, I had to cut my own hair. I was joking around and told the bunkhouse boss I was gonna do a mohawk. I playfully ran the clippers up my head. Well, I forgot to adjust the guard. I just had to act like I meant to do it the whole time after that. Atleast there is less grey.69103.thumb.jpeg.406229b3b3ce34606cf12f0e72315f21.jpeg

Yeah!!  Ya spelt it wrong!!  :o  It’s “Cereal” killer!!  Yaknow, Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms, Froot Loops!!! <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

I left my clippers at home.nall I have is scissors and a sharp knife here.

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Yeah!!  Ya spelt it wrong!!  :o  It’s “Cereal” killer!!  Yaknow, Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms, Froot Loops!!! <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

with hairdo like that probably a lot of fruit loops

As you know, Stuff Happens.:lol:

4 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

I guess you will not us to our point of view....But it looks like XXXX....Something the dog drags in and the cat should drag it out to bury it.....Just an opinion....

Texas Lizard

Post yours. Let's all see how we're supposed to look.

Hey TW!!  Your cousin says that the bunkhouse boss it telling a different story!!

I ain’t gonna tell it!!  You gotta be circumspect when you tell a tale.  Them that knows ya’ are liable to let your cat outta’ the bag for ya!!:o :lol:

"Another glorious day in the Corps!
A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade!"
--Sgt. Apone, Aliens-2

I got to meet a few of those fellas when my daughter's ship (Bonham Richard) made a port call in San Francisco.
I asked her "What is a Marine transport?"
She told me, "I haul bad-ass boys and their bad-ass toys."

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Hey TW!!  Your cousin says that the bunkhouse boss it telling a different story!!

I ain’t gonna tell it!!  You gotta be circumspect when you tell a tale.  Them that knows ya’ are liable to let your cat outta’ the bag for ya!!:o :lol:

I grounded the bunkhouse boss. She tried cutting it, and I told her she wasn't doing it right. I said this is how you do a mohawk being funny. Well the joke was on me about the guard, so I had to go with it. You know Blackwater, you'd look awful good in a mohawk yourownself!

3 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I grounded the bunkhouse boss. She tried cutting it, and I told her she wasn't doing it right. I said this is how you do a mohawk being funny. Well the joke was on me about the guard, so I had to go with it. You know Blackwater, you'd look awful good in a mohawk yourownself!

Ain't enough on top!!  If I turned my head upside down, you might could make a decent Mohawk outa' my beard!! :rolleyes:  :lol:

Blackwater here's the proof that there is a lot more to this tale.

8 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I grounded the bunkhouse boss.

Since when has any of us ever grounded the Bunk House Boss and lived to tell about it?

27 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Blackwater here's the proof that there is a lot more to this tale.

Since when has any of us ever grounded the Bunk House Boss and lived to tell about it?

Dave, y'all just don't know how to do it. I laid the law down brother! I told her, I said. "I'm going to do laundry and sweep the floor and I'd better not hear anything about it!" Not only that, but when I went to TSC a bit ago I told her to go buy some stuff while I was putting a new 30gallon sprayer in the buggy. She almost kept it below 500 bucks too. Yep. Ya just gotta know how to do it.

Don't worry about the haircut. Just put your hat on and fall will be here before you know it. Then you can try again.

I trimmed mine a little bit and the clipper when dead and I can not find the charger.

Good part is I trimmed a bit off each side and it turn out even right before the clippers died.

42 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Kinda reminds me of my neighbor who shaved his dog's butt and walked it down the street backwards..... :lol:

..........Widder

Are you still mad about the time you went to a haunted house and they gave you a job application or the fact that your mom took you to work with her every day just to get out of having to kiss you goodbye?:ph34r:

That's funny, I don't care who you are!

Archived