SASS Wire Forum

WTB, ISO...

Interested in purchasing a new or gently used haircut. Men's size 7 1/2, brown or black preferred. Straight hair only, and NOT interested in any with a hole in the crown area.

hole in hair.jpg

I have a 75 year old rug with no discernible open spots, cut to a #3 spacer. It will need some color work if you insist on no grey. I understand the salt and pepper look is quite the fashion among 60+ year olds these days. :P

CJ 

I am going with the new “Sheep Dog” hairstyle.  It seems to be all the rage here in my area. 

720EFFF3-8C8A-45B9-AF31-4BB3369D7B4B.thumb.jpeg.69931b42b81ea241f3f116e8cef81563.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I still can see streaks of brown in between the grey. Uncut for 5 years no wear marks on top but is quite wavy.

I don't have a hole it the top of mine, but my forehead a four inches higher than it was when I was twenty-five.

Never get another haircut.

Shaggy and scruffy will be the Badge of Honor for the "Wuhan Survivor" for decades ot come.

"Mommy, why does that man look so wild?"

"Sshhhh, he's a Wuhan Survivor.  He'll never be well groomed again!"

21 minutes ago, Joke 'um said:

Never get another haircut.

Shaggy and scruffy will be the Badge of Honor for the "Wuhan Survivor" for decades ot come.

"Mommy, why does that man look so wild?"

"Sshhhh, he's a Wuhan Survivor.  He'll never be well groomed again!"

NAMES FOR NEW MEN’S HAIRSTYLES 

The Wuhan Survivor - long and shaggy. Completely unkempt. 

Covidian Style - slight trim around the edges. Mismatched taper in the back. 

Quarantine Cut - Resembles a bowl cut. Usually seen in family photos - smiling woman, frowning man. 

The Face Mask - short on the sides, long on top. Created after getting locks tangled in makeshift masks with rubber bands for ear loops. 

The Flowbie - Similar to the Quarantine Cut but with less bowl-like influence. People with “The Flowbie” usually cannot find a second mirror to see how the back looks. Mirror usually found hidden in the Goodwill box shortly after wife sees back of man’s head. 

:lol:

I'm getting close to the middle pic, Pat. My mask got tangled with my hearing aids yesterday when I went to take it off. Had to remove glasses, hearing aids, then mask to untangle everything. This exercise was accompanied by some rather "WARM" language:rolleyes::blink::(:blush:

Archived