SASS Wire Forum

Yoga pants

5 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

Large guys in shirts that are not long enough to cover their stomach is really poor taste. 

I would like to speak to this point.  Complain to the shirt manufacturers, it's not our fault they don't make them long enough. 

Well, OK maybe some of it is our fault.  We don't HAVE to eat everything that's cooked for us.  But I still say the simplest solution lies with the shirtmakers. 

For some the pants say yoga, but the contents say McDonalds.

As for Calamity Kris' comment, there are few things as funny in

the bicycle community as a MAMIL, Middle Aged Man in Lycra.

funny-skinny-jeans.jpg

8 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I would like to speak to this point.  Complain to the shirt manufacturers, it's not our fault they don't make them long enough. 

Well, OK maybe some of it is our fault.  We don't HAVE to eat everything that's cooked for us.  But I still say the simplest solution lies with the shirtmakers. 

Duluth Trading Co and Harley Davidson both sell shirts with longer tails.

19 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Buy shirts online, shell out the extra two bucks for "tall."  Works like a charm. 

I, myself, am a man of substance (fat), and have had the underbelly problem from time to time and that is how I solved it.  

8 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yeah, I'm built about like the guy doing the singing.

I'm approaching that meownself.  Working on it.....

9 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Leaving out the beard, I hope.

I wasn't sure if you were trying to say "beard" or "bread".  No, I'm not working on growing a beard.  I am trying to stay away from too much bread, however.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Not likely.

Plus, they'd have to bring back the codpiece!  :ph34r:

I read somewhere that during the era of the codpiece even the wearers gave the display no creedence.  Some wore the device on their upper arms or on their shoulders or neck.I will admit that a good pair of boobs on her shoulder blades would add a new thrill to "slow dancing", but I cant see a chick dancing with some dude with his fake junk growing from his ear.

Archived