SASS Wire Forum

I need me some Hooters!

Sad in the San Fran bay area  4 of 6 Hooter have closed .

my very busty Gf loved shows off her Hooters there 

I have to say we have always had good food there 

I always liked to go to Hooters in Las Vegas, when I had an extended project there with Clark County and The City of Las Vegas.  The Hooters girls there were always very relaxed and friendly and smart.  They knew my name, what I was doing in LV, and where I was from, things I don’t discuss.  When you’re on the road, you don’t expect that.  Certainly, the girls are cute, but I for one always went where I was comfortable and felt “at home”.  

Cat Brules

First time I went to Hooters I was on active duty and stationed at NAC Indianapolis. The command consisted of one Junior Officer, one E-7 (He was not worthy of being called Chief) and 4 First class and 2 Second Class petty officers. One day the 6 of us decided that the lunch destination for the day would be Hooters.

We were all in our Summer White uniforms doing our best impression of ice cream salesmen when we arrived in the command duty van. We parked right out front, went in and were definitely very well taken of by the staff.

Our stick in the mud E-7 just about had a kitten when he found out we were there. Seems his wife was shopping in the same strip mall and called him to complain.  When we got back he tried to make a big deal about it but our JO shut him down pretty quick.

We went a lot more often after that. We also invited the E-7 every time because we knew it would get under his skin and tick him off. A few times we even got the Lt to join us 

Archived