SASS Wire Forum

well $#!+

Haven't seen ours either, wife found a working link that said due to the amount of checks being mailed ours probably won't be mailed till mid June. Sure am glad our lords and masters feel a sense of urgency on getting these out in a timely manner. I mean it's not like some folks really do NEED them.

I showed up at IRS in SLO to pick mine up.  The we’re having a catered party.  The manager said, “Hey, Cat, we wuz jes talkin ‘bout sendin’ you a thank you card!”  They gave me a bowl of green chicken curry, some nan, sliced onion and peppers, and a coke.  I reckon they’ll be partying for a long time.

Cat Brules

1 hour ago, Dubious Don #56333 said:

I see we're in good company.....Cimmaron & I ain't got our trumpbux neither LOL

Yeah Dubious Don.....I guess that just gives me more time to decide....1860 Henry, Spencer? '73 deeeluxe long range? S&W Russian? '76....already have a Sharps....so dont need another...or do I?

...or a real antique.....saw some nice stuff on GunsAmerica...Genuine Colt Thunderer, 1917 .45 Colt conversion....so many choices

I checked with IRS.gov and it says mine will be mailed out on May 1 

Filed our taxes early and got the stimulus check a few days after they announced it. I reckon it will go to medical bills.

Ours showed up in our account the week after the bill was signed.  Our Toyota Tundra learned about it and demanded brakes, master cylinder, booster, and an O2 sensor.  Yep...we done stimulated the economy!  

Those who are SS recipients, please use the "get my payment" link on irs.gov.

Enter in your info, and check your status.
IRS for some reason, did not know about me... even after paying a butt-load of income taxes over a butt-load of years.
I had to fill out a bunch of questions, including my AGI from my recent tax return, etc, etc,

Once you are "recognized", you can check your status.

4 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Filed our taxes early and got the stimulus check a few days after they announced it. I reckon it will go to medical bills.

IF I get one it will pay my BCBS for a month with a mite left over.

JHC

I don't know for sure how I'm going to spend my stimulus check, whenever it arrives.  But when it does come, I'm going to set my foot down and tell my wife, "Woman!  Would you hurry up and make up my mind!!"  :mellow:

23 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

I don't know for sure how I'm going to spend my stimulus check, whenever it arrives.  But when it does come, I'm going to set my foot down and tell my wife, "Woman!  Would you hurry up and make up my mind!!"  :mellow:

Have not got our checks yet but when it hits our checking I'm sure I'm not allowed to touch it....

Yep.  I understand how that is.. telling the wife...
Just last night I had the wife down her knees...
And she kept saying, "Get out from under the bed, ya big chicken!"

Our check is going right back to the IRS for 2019 taxes.

LOL, us too. Went to the  irs dot gov site this morning after checking the bank for the second straight week, says the eagle squats 30 APR. Check's in the mail. I'm from the gubbermint, just here to help....hey mister! Stop helpin' that sheep over the fence! :lol:

Oh yeah. I done stimulated the economy quite enough lately, thank you very much. Grand to the dentist to fix a broken tooth.  was the smallest...LOL. I'm-a skeered to go near my mechnic's shop.....last time he got me for $1500. I have in fact, spent more'n my fair share of money stimulating various local businesses. Cimarron is gonna use her half for groceries and stimulate the credit company. Dubious is gonna stimulate dot gov because that oughts to almost cover what we owed from last year. If I got anything left after I pay my bills next month, I got me some more stimulatin' planned LOL.

I have not received my Government wire transfer. I have not counted upon it because, like a typical Idahoan, I hate the government and I think it hates me!!!   :D

I don't need it but I will take it. My RV needs a little work. I have been thinking about a Les Baer tiny concealable .45ACP semi automatic. If possible, I'd like the 50 yard 1-1'2" upgrade like on my NRA bullseye match pistol. 

Since my local May match has been cancelled, I have plenty of time to square away my RV. If and when we get the Wuhan virus two blocked, I am going to run the wheels off my RV competing in matches everywhere. I hope we can cross over to Canada again. I want to get to the shoots in Saskatchawan, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia. I may try to shoot in new states such as Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. Except for California and the Northeast, I hope to compete in every state.

We will get ours Thursday or Friday, per Uncle Sam. 
We are going to pay off my motorcycle, buy a nice patio pergola and put the remainder into a credit card payment.

I hinted at a new gun that I want but could tell by cool reception that idea had with my wife that this idea was not one that I should pursue at this time. :D

My octogenarian neighbours received their stimulus. I won't be getting one and neither will my sons. In this country if  you pay in the great majority of taxes,  you are entitled to nothing.

Just gave IRS deposit info. Site says we are eligible and will be deposited in that account but no date. I went ahead and stocked up on essential items yesterday.

IMG_20200428_131256936.jpg

Mine to be deposited tomorrow. Then.......

Archived