SASS Wire Forum

Waaaaay to hell and gone off topic

The title is supposed to read "Way to hell and gone off topic".  I don't know how to edit it.

I'm looking for plastic model gun kits (1:1 or 1/1) from Revell, Pyro, LS, Monogram, Lindberg, Monogram, and others. 1950s-1960s vintage.  Prefer unbuilt, unpainted kits, complete with all parts, and will consider some of the "collections" that were offered back then. eBay has been a bust and they have more than most sites.

I was given a pair of Revell "dueling pistols" which are like ones I built in high school and all of a sudden I'm hooked.  Being shut in and bored to death will do that to a person.

Best bet would be evil bay to find those kits. I remember them well, they were pretty cool. I've been messing with electric AEG's in the basement during our confinement. Cardboard box, some 1" scrap foam insulation and instant pellet trap. Great stress reliever.

There’s a guy that makes CAST aluminum SAA reproductions.

You could clean them up super smooth and make them look real.

But, that’s still not the same.

CB

6 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

The title is supposed to read "Way to hell and gone off topic".  I don't know how to edit it.

Fixed it for you...:FlagAm:

6 hours ago, Doc X said:

Best bet would be evil bay to find those kits. I remember them well, they were pretty cool. I've been messing with electric AEG's in the basement during our confinement. Cardboard box, some 1" scrap foam insulation and instant pellet trap. Great stress reliever.

eBay had only one I wanted, but not for what the buyer paid for it.  I'll keep checking back.

Archived