SASS Wire Forum

(SOLD) Reloading

New to the forum and I understand you can't sell reloaded ammo but can you offer reloading components such as primers/powder etc? I recently bought 4K of large pistol primers which I cant use. 

I have 4K  Remington 2 1//2 large pistol primers that I would be willing to sell at exactly my cost - $153.41.  That is $ .038 each. I bought these by mistake, clicking on the wrong box on the order form (at 3:00 am). 

Or if you don't want them all I will sell a box of 1k for $38. Would also trade for same amount of small pistol primers.

Local pickup only. I am a few miles north of Nashville TN and willing to meet you within 30 mile radius. .  

19 hours ago, Ranger Dan said:

Welcome Slim, I'm in Clarksville and I'll take em. PM me.

Not sure how to PM. I traded half of them  to Randy Atcher in Portland but would be glad to let you have the other 2K. 

On 4/27/2020 at 4:40 PM, TBBandito said:

Hey Slim,

We'd love to have you come down to Wartrace and join the Regulators!  Check out our site at http://wartraceregulators.com.

It's pretty common that folks bring down various items to sell at our monthly matches. 

TB

I am looking forward to it when ever things get back to normal. The primers are    sold. Thanks

On 4/27/2020 at 4:40 PM, TBBandito said:

Hey Slim,

We'd love to have you come down to Wartrace and join the Regulators!  Check out our site at http://wartraceregulators.com.

It's pretty common that folks bring down various items to sell at our monthly matches. 

TB

On 4/26/2020 at 12:41 PM, Snakebit Slim said:

I have 4K  Remington 2 1//2 large pistol primers that I would be willing to sell at exactly my cost - $153.41.  That is $ .038 each. I bought these by mistake, clicking on the wrong box on the order form (at 3:00 am). 

Or if you don't want them all I will sell a box of 1k for $38. Would also trade for same amount of small pistol primers.

Local pickup only. I am a few miles north of Nashville TN and willing to meet you within 30 mile radius. .  

The primers have been sold. Thanks to everyone who replied and the kind invitations to join local groups. I am anxious to participate in my first event whenever things get back to normal. In the meantime I am blessed to have a small backyard range to practice on. 

Archived