SASS Wire Forum

Marauder could use some prayers...update 4/30

Krazy Kajun

Updated - Marauder was released from the hospital and is convalescing at home.  He's till pretty weak and as such they are requesting no phone calls until he gets a little stronger.  Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers in his behalf.........Kajun

A good pard down here in Georgia, Marauder, was taken to the hospital Friday night with complications from a UTI. He was tested for the Covid 19 virus and it was NEGATIVE. He is very weak and was dehydrated and his wife asked that no one call he is feeling better. Both he and his wife (Mine's Taken) could use some prayers about now.

Kajun

Prayers are up for an ole' pard. Hope you get better soon ,,,,,,,,,, you will, with Mine's (Mind's) Taken at the helm ,, remember that?

Get better pard,

Isom

My prayers, good will and best wishes go out to you, Marauder, for being a good helping hand to all of us.  

Push those fluids, eat healthy and recover. 

CB

Prayers for speedy recovery. Every one of us in CAS has benefited from him and his website at one time or another. He is the guru of all kitchen table gunsmiths.

Prayers up for a top hand!!

The infection thing can get you before you know it!!  Prayers up for a quick and complete recovery!!

Archived