SASS Wire Forum

Sold pending funds. Two Uberti Taylors 5.1/2 44 specials

Health issues are forcing me out of the game .

So I'm selling off a lot of my stuff.

I have here Two  Uberti Taylors 44 Special's with 5.1/2 barrel's .

These are Taylor tuned models. 

Thay are smooth and have fitted Beretta grips with case colored frames. 

Smith shop firing pins and 4 click actions ( the way its should be )

Looks and feels like a Real Colt .

Original Boxes .

1400.00 Shipped to your FFL 

20200425_225225.jpg

20200425_225405.jpg

20200425_225434.jpg

20200425_230759.jpg

20200425_230705.jpg

20200425_230240.jpg

20200425_225714.jpg

20200425_225705.jpg

20200425_225612.jpg

BTT 

Too The Top !

Ok apparently I'm asking to much for yahals tast .

1200.00 shipped !

I'm willing to do a Layaway plan with a deposit at asking price. 

Rooster 

PM Maddog replied too.

No pm from Noha 

PM answered. 

Sorry to everyone but I'm not interested in splitting them  up.

Still available. 

Still willing to work with you on a layaway if needed 

Around again. 

Still available  !

I am so freakin' tempted.  Also your Stoeger SXS shotgun. Just wish I knew enough about the various classes to know they are right for my goals in this sport.

So treat this as a BTT and consider I may jump in at any time with SPF. The Stoeger too.

But not today so others still have a chance to swoop these out from under me.

And on edit: So sorry you have challenges limiting participation in a sport you clearly love.

I actually do have a set of holsters and a bandolier available. 

We can discuss more about them if you are interested in the pistols and Shotgun .

I even have a really nice gun cart if you are available to pick it up in person 

I picked up a cart recently and Michigan is a bit of a drive for me.

The only thing stopping me at the moment is the rule book, I don't yet understand it all.

I know I am going to reload, and am interested in black powder. There is something about the "feel" of .38 special I don't like compared to .45LC. But .44 Special may be just fine too. still researching it. Looked up some pictures of the round and it looks like it would feel good in the hand.

I'm also not too hung up about having the same round in my rifle as my pistols, though that would be simpler. I'm strongly considering a Winchester (Mikuna) 1873. I can get that in .45LC, not sure about .44 special as I have not looked. Again, that would not be a deal breaker for me.

It is about the experience of this sport. Of running tuned guns as fast as possible. And having handled some Taylors at the Atlanta NRA convention, I was seriously impressed.

Your pistols look good, the shotgun looks good and has just a little more work than I would do to a new one myself (as I don't trust myself to bevel the chamber entry).

And every time I think I am going to get me shiny polished steel guns, I end up being happy with the dark ones I actually buy.

So rules of the game... I need to understand them a bit more. But if nobody else buys them (and they will meet my desires for the sport) I'll pay your asking price on these and the shotgun.

I'll try to get my confusion together to ask a clarifying rules question in the other forum section. I need to wind up my other "philosophy" thread first.

For the leather, I am 5'10" and wear 34-32 Levis. If your leather will fit me, post details here or by PM.

1 minute ago, John Kloehr said:

I picked up a cart recently and Michigan is a bit of a drive for me.

The only thing stopping me at the moment is the rule book, I don't yet understand it all.

I know I am going to reload, and am interested in black powder. There is something about the "feel" of .38 special I don't like compared to .45LC. But .44 Special may be just fine too. still researching it. Looked up some pictures of the round and it looks like it would feel good in the hand.

I'm also not too hung up about having the same round in my rifle as my pistols, though that would be simpler. I'm strongly considering a Winchester (Mikuna) 1873. I can get that in .45LC, not sure about .44 special as I have not looked. Again, that would not be a deal breaker for me.

It is about the experience of this sport. Of running tuned guns as fast as possible. And having handled some Taylors at the Atlanta NRA convention, I was seriously impressed.

Your pistols look good, the shotgun looks good and has just a little more work than I would do to a new one myself (as I don't trust myself to bevel the chamber entry).

And every time I think I am going to get me shiny polished steel guns, I end up being happy with the dark ones I actually buy.

So rules of the game... I need to understand them a bit more. But if nobody else buys them (and they will meet my desires for the sport) I'll pay your asking price on these and the shotgun.

I'll try to get my confusion together to ask a clarifying rules question in the other forum section. I need to wind up my other "philosophy" thread first.

For the leather, I am 5'10" and wear 34-32 Levis. If your leather will fit me, post details here or by PM.

Well you could always use .44 Russian in those revolvers which helps with recoil; also makes a great BP round. Get a 44-40 rifle which seals better than 44 Mag/Spl/Russian and you're good to go for BP.  Rooster is good pard to deal with to boot ;)

One more time around 

Fixed sights?

If so, lets talk leather. But weather we strike a deal on the leather or not, I'm in on the revolvers.

On edit: Assuming fixed sights. Sending you PM in addition to this post.

Sold pending funds. 

Thank you.

God bless 

Rooster 

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2020 at 10:04 PM, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Sold pending funds. 

Thank you.

God bless 

Rooster 

You are most welcome and a thank you back at you. I really like them and it is obvious you took good care of them when they were in your hands. I will do the same.

Just wanted to share this with you:

RoosterRevolver.jpg

20 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

You are most welcome and a thank you back at you. I really like them and it is obvious you took good care of them when they were in your hands. I will do the same.

Just wanted to share this with you:

RoosterRevolver.jpg

Nice. But remember, you were given two hands and two guns so that you could have a gun in each hand. ;)

Archived