SASS Wire Forum

Thanks celebrities

Raylan

The local "celebrities" here on the news channels say the same thing as they work from home and collect upwards of 200K  all the while reporting bad news. They don't even have to drive to work anymore! They make me feel so good about this!:angry:

No one takes this seriously.......right?

Cat Brules

3 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

We are such wienies. My dad got drafted in WWII and shipped off to the South Pacific to fight the Japanese for 3-4 years. And we think we got it bad.

JHC

Exactly. Every works catastrophe require sacrifice. Our generation just had to sit at home in their couch for a couple months to save the world, but that’s apparently too difficult. 

10 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

No one takes this seriously.......right?

Cat Brules

Some may have missed the tone. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

We are such wienies. My dad got drafted in WWII and shipped off to the South Pacific to fight the Japanese for 3-4 years. And we think we got it bad.

JHC

My dad spent the duration of WWII in Europe.  Landed at Cherbourg D+3.  I can hear him say, "That's why we went and fought the Nazi! ".   

There is a ground swell of protest over shutdown. I just hope it ends before it blows up. 

Good possibility it won’t end in time.  A little (even imagined) power to a government SED (suck-egg dog) makes them hang on like a tick on a hound dog’s ass.  

This was demonstrated recently by police arresting a man shooting baskets with his son in front of his home.  A chain of fools was responsible for that kind of thing. 

So yes, there is that possibility it all will blow up.

Cat Brules

Archived