SASS Wire Forum

SASS alias for our ladies and pets

Tex Wilson

Barb, my partner in life is not a member of SASS, but she wanted to have an alias and she was wondering if any of the SASS cowboys had an alias for their ladies and even for their pets, even if they were not members of SASS. So I started this post to see if I could satisfy her curiosity. Since Barb's first and middle names are Barbara Louise, she now uses "BaBa Loo" as her alias and she even gave our dog Buster his own alias too, he is now our "Pistol Packin' Pup".  Any of you pards out there have an alias for their ladies and pets? If so let's see them! 

Call Barbara, “Barb Wire”

Call Buster, “Coyote”.

Cat Brules

Barb Wire already belongs to a cowgirl in SASS and we already have enough coyotes runnin' around our place.

Barb (Baba Loo) picked the name for Buster (Pistol Packin' Pup) so I kinda  think it will stick. 

Just so everyone understands, these are just the alias' that we use here around the bunkhouse and are not official SASS alias' as neither Barb nor Buster are members of SASS. :D

Trinket the Tornado sure conjures up a mental picture of your furry (or should I say fury) kid!;)

5 hours ago, Arizona Gunfighter said:

Trinket the Tornado sure conjures up a mental picture of your furry (or should I say fury) kid!;)

A chihuahua min-pin mix named by Curly Cole and his wife, Phyllis on their first visit up here from California.  When we adopted her she was called Ethyl.  Not wanting a Fred, Ricky, or Lucy around we called her dog or puppy until the Coles stepped in.

I thought you were asking for suggestions.

Those were my suggestions.

Cat Brules

Was a couple I used to shoot with, Snakeoil and Gypsie Jo,That had a dog with his own SASS membership alias was Bijou T Polecat. He went with them to all the CAS matches.

Archived