SASS Wire Forum

Ice Cream

Okiepan

My favorites:

Ben & Jerry's "New York  Super Fudge Chunk"

Umpqua Ice Crean "French Vanilla". - Tillamook French Vanailla is my second favorite of the French Vanilla's

But, almost any ice cream is good ice cream on a hot day. ;)

But you won't see me trying pumpkin spice they were trying to sell   GW

We used to just buy what was on sale. :blush:

Then while making our trips to see Ann's father in the panhandle, he always bought Mayfield Signature Vanilla at Wally World.

We enjoyed it as much as he did, and when he passed away, we never purchased any other brand than his. :wub:

Makes us feel WARM inside eating COLD ice cream in his memory.

Signature Vanilla | Mayfield Creamery

Breyers Natural Vanilla.
Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and tree-hugger certified vanilla beans.

No other weird crap.

Tastes as close to homemade as I have ever found.

At Winter Range it's 3 chicks ice cream, Huckleberry. 

Here at home I live 3 blocks from a Dairy Queen, They have a Wonder Women cookie dough blizzard that's awesome, As a matter of fact heading over there now.

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Any kind as long as it's chocolate!;)

Stopped at a little mom & pop shop in St Pete, FL once. They made their own chocolate. I swear it musta had drugs it. One taste and I was hooked! Best I ever tasted.

Straus , mint chocolate chip,  organic & and it's not green colored.

Breyers or Dreyers.  My preference for just plain eating is either Rocky Road or Black Cherry. I usually buy a French Vanilla or Vanilla Bean ice cream because vanilla is the most versatile.  I can have vanilla.  Or add some cocoa powder or chocolate sauce and have chocolate.  Or top it with molasses.  Or lemon marmalade.  Or .... or.... or.....

I do miss Carnation Chocolate Malt Instant Breakfast.  Sprinkle a packet of it over ice cream or use it with the ice cream and milk in the blender to make a chocolate malt.

Young's Jersey Dairy. They're about 20 minutes South of us, with a restaurant and ice cream shop. Small batch, high butterfat content and delicious. Favorite flavor depends on my mood, but typically a double dip of chocolate and coffee hits the spot.

Otherwise, if I am at the grocery, I reach for Graeter's.

My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.  Costco branded vanilla is what I like.  I’m fairly sure everyone knows, all vanilla isn’t the same, so everyone has their own favorite.

Cat Brules

Umpqua Ice Cream is made right here in my home town and has won the world's best Ice Cream many times, Love all the flavors except pumpkin spice. I think my #1 go to is Rocky Road, then Root Beer float.

The family and I set out to make a batch of ice cream yesterday evening to go with the cherry pie I just made.  The motor crapped out about two minutes in.  Now I have a gallon of the world's sweetest, richest coffee creamer ever invented!

Archived