SASS Wire Forum

Ohio state championship

mean gun mark

Well we held out as long as we could, waiting to see where everything was heading with the shut downs.  We would not be able to confirm having the Facilites available to us until maybe a week in advance. That is just to close to call so we must cancel this years match. We will not be rescheduling due to lack of suitable weekends and timing with, work, range, vendors. Everyone should receive a full refund within the next couple of weeks. Sorry folks, this breaks my heart. I’ve participated and or run every Ohio state match since I began cowboy shooting.  As I said on Facebook I can’t wait for this to be over and start getting back to normal.

I have to give you credit for hanging on for as long as you did.  It's such a hard decision to make but it's the right one.  I know exactly how you must feel.  

MGM, Thanks for all you do for us here in the Buckeye. I wouldn't have wanted to be in your shoes to make this decision for anything. We'll see you down the trail. 

I was scheduled to be there for the first time ever.  First, Smoke in the Woods and now the Ohio State Match.  I feel like I will never get to shoot again.

It would have been a 5 1/2 hour trip one way, but I have several friends who were also going to be there.  Maybe, next year?

Lone rider sir I understand wholeheartedly. I look forward to meeting you and I will be the first to welcome you at next years match.

15 hours ago, Lone Rider, SASS# 73063 said:

but I have several friends who were also going to be there. 

Hopefully it's not those imaginary ones you're talking to all the time.:P:D:D

Hey, I never claimed to be perfect.  I am also friends with Hooligan for crying outloud.

Archived