SASS Wire Forum

Sold Pair of Uberti Gunfighters 44-40 Tuned $1099

Up for sale are my two main match guns in 44-40.  I used them for about two seasons and they always worked flawlessly.  They have the larger army grips on them, they are very accurate and are Taylor tuned for smoothness.   Comes with original box and papers.  I am changing to 357 and don’t need them anymore. $1099 shipped to your FFL in the 48.  Postal money order preferred.  t.schultz5@roadrunner.com

Terry

NR0OpjT.jpg

ULVn7N4.jpg

On 5/19/2020 at 11:40 AM, Company Quartermaster said:

Price reduced for quick sale.

I'm interested, are these 3 or 4 click hammers?  If 4-clicks, does it have the safety block?

July

They are the 3 click type.  I used them for two seasons and never had any problems with the guns going off.  I am only selling them because I moved to 357 and don't want to load for 2 differant calibers.  I am afrade I don't know what a safety block is.

Terry

12 minutes ago, Company Quartermaster said:

July

They are the 3 click type.  I used them for two seasons and never had any problems with the guns going off.  I am only selling them because I moved to 357 and don't want to load for 2 differant calibers.  I am afrade I don't know what a safety block is.

Terry

I believe you, and I am sure they work fine but I am only interested in 4-clickers.

Archived