SASS Wire Forum

PB&J without the J

I don’t understand most abbreviations.  Please spell out whatever information you are trying to convey.  HINT..most others don’t understand it either, and it’s definitely uncool to play “tech-games”.   I was a business/software consultant for a long time, working with other business/software consultants.  None of us played that game.   Most of us didn’t like it and I guarantee you, the client didn’t like it, either.  Pseudo-know-it-all types did that....for about two days!   Usually an Indian with little talent who somehow missed the screening.  Just a heads up; please spell it/them out.

i clicked on the “link” and something else popped up.  Click on that, and I’m off on a ride through meaninglessness.  

I have no Internet service out here where I live and the satellite service is worthless.  So, I use an iPhone, which uses its own browser.

19 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

What H/W and S/W are you using? I don't have any of the issues that you encounter with W10 and Chrome or Firefox.

13 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

I don’t understand most abbreviations.  Please spell out whatever information you are trying to convey.  HINT..most others don’t understand it either, and it’s definitely uncool to play “tech-games”.   I was a business/software consultant for a long time, working with other business/software consultants.  None of us played that game.   Most of us didn’t like it and I guarantee you, the client didn’t like it, either.  Pseudo-know-it-all types did that....for about two days!   Usually an Indian with little talent who somehow missed the screening.  Just a heads up; please spell it/them out.

i clicked on the “link” and something else popped up.  Click on that, and I’m off on a ride through meaninglessness.  

I have no Internet service out here where I live and the satellite service is worthless.  So, I use an iPhone, which uses its own browser.

The question was:

What hardware (personal computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and software (operating system, internet browser, etc.) are you using? I have not experienced any of the problems that you have mentioned in this and other posts using Windows 10 and the internet browsers, Chrome and Firefox on my Dell Inspiron personal computer.

It appears that your issues are related to the hardware (iPhone) and software (IOS) that you are using. It is not a universal issue. You could contact Apple support and address this issue with them. 

FWIW (For what it's worth) - I am not an experienced smartphone user and definitely do not know anything about iPhones. However, I have been involved with personal computers since before IBM first hit the market in 1981.

Whew!!!!

19 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Click bait trap!

Cat,

Here you go....;)

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

She's a cutie. I guess that's a good idea.

Right up to the point you forget the Saran Wrap...

Kinda reminds me of when we had to clean out our lab's ears twice a day for a while.  We'd have to get her on the ground, fill the ear with a solution, then rub it for a period of time (I forgot how long), then turn her over and do it again.  Oh My Gosh, she was screaming bloody murder.  Pure tortcher!  Then I had the brilliant idea of introducing treats.  So I'd hold the dog down and put treats on the ground n front of her nose while my wife did the treatment. 

YELP YELP YELP

ooh a treat nom nom

YELP YELP YELP

ooh a treat nom nom

This activity attracted the other dogs.  They wanted some treats too.  Had to throw them one occasionally to keep them from stealing the patients treats.  I always wanted to get a video of it, but we had our hands full with a struggling dog. 

Archived