SASS Wire Forum

Macho Man Says!

Subdeacon Joe

Many has been the time when Mrs. Doc has looked at my after I'd done something for one of my young daughters and asked "how does it feel to be wrapped around a finger that tiny?" Not much has changed over the years. The fingers are a little less tiny now that they're adults, which is fortunate.

I've heard it said that no matter how bad and bearded you are, when a two year old hands you a toy telephone, you answer it.

I know there's little to turn a grown man into a grinning fool than a wee child, and yes, that's been me, and not a few times!

My daughter 'practiced' toe nail polishing on me.   Of course, I could always hide it when I put my socks on.

And she loved to put curlers in my hair when she played 'beautician'.   

Naturally, the curlers in my hair made it feel like I was getting a good head massage.

..........Widder

With our daughter it was the Pretty, Pretty Princess board game, and Beanie Baby Animal Hospital. We made homemade splints, X-ray plates, bandages, casts etc.... She now works as a nurse at UCLA. 

14 hours ago, DocWard said:

Many has been the time when Mrs. Doc has looked at my after I'd done something for one of my young daughters and asked "how does it feel to be wrapped around a finger that tiny?" Not much has changed over the years. The fingers are a little less tiny now that they're adults, which is fortunate.

Know the feeling, Doc.

Archived