SASS Wire Forum

Remember Paladin?

Pards, those of us that was around watching westerns in the '50 should remember the series "Have Gun Will Travel".  I think I will change my business cards to read

"HAVE FACE MASK AND HAND CLEANER, WILL TRAVEL"

Regards

I collected the entire series over the years, all episodes have been remastered with excellent quality.  HGWT was my most favorite western series right up there with Bonanza.

I have a black face mask, too!  It started out being very light blue, but,,,,,,,,,  :P

Cat Brules

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Does you no good if it’s dirty.

First of all, they don't do me any good anyway.  They're for everyone else.  Second, if you know anything about filters, they don't run at peak efficiency until they get a good cake on them. 

Richard Boone was a treasure.  Hero, villain, he did either well.  Every second he is on screen he is giving an acting clinic.

I can see him reading his newspaper in the Carlton Hotel and laughing at the lockdown headlines.

3 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

First of all, they don't do me any good anyway.  They're for everyone else.  Second, if you know anything about filters, they don't run at peak efficiency until they get a good cake on them. 

Yes, I’ve actually seen that in action, I‘venalso seen the associated fallacies. Hold onto them.

Archived