SASS Wire Forum

Raising funds for an 1873 .38 lever gun

Don't shoot .44 Special anymore. Here's a great starter for someone getting into the game...and one fun one I don't shoot anymore (#2), although it got me going down this SASS rabbit hole!

#1 Rossi .44mag Mod 92 - $400 Shoots great in competition, but I'll send you specs to load it so it runs great. - Includes shipping to your FFL

#2 F Illi Pietta .36 Black Powder/.38 LC Conversion, Custom Buffalo Bros grips,  Kirst Konverter cylinder and ejector, EP Saddlery Holster and original parts included. Shoots shorter loaded .38sp great (light loads) - $500 -  No FFL, I'll put the cap and ball cylinder back and include all the rest.

Rossi44.jpg

38LC.jpg

If #2, Hartford .44sp 4.75” - $400, is an ASM, put me down for ticket number 2, deferring to LawMan Mark. I've got one identical to it, and it's lonely.

I have a few questions about your #1 .44 Special: Does it have the tapered, skinny front sight? Has it been tuned for SASS shooting? Is $400.00 the shipped price? Thank you. sidl1@ndsupernet.com Non SASS..... EDIT: Found one, never mind.

Received the Hartford .44 spl today, looks dang near new, shoots good, and is only 14 numbers off from my other one. :)

Free bump to top

Archived