SASS Wire Forum

Father Kit "Cool Gun" Garth SASS Alias

I got my alias from what everyone was calling me.....'Widder'.  

Originally, it was Widowmaker (10 letters for 10 shots)    On the typewriter, in the manner which I type,

these letters are typed out with the left hand and right hand alternating for each letter typed, just like GFer's shoot their pistols.

..........Widder

38 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Originally, it was Widowmaker (10 letters for 10 shots)    On the typewriter, in the manner which I type,

these letters are typed out with the left hand and right hand alternating for each letter typed, just like GFer's shoot their pistols.

..........Widder

Tn told me that it was originally Windowlicker because that's what everyone called you.  Then you found out it WASN'T a reference to the fancy bottle of likker you put in the window. 

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Widder,

Now that's what I'm talking about! :D

Great back story on your original Alias, which, by the way...I remember. ;)

image.png.1035f071afd8fbc54282cc1068a3a8a2.png

This is a perfect example of what I have been saying.

For years, members can see an Alias and have absolutely no idea of what went into making it, or for that matter, the hidden meanings in them.

Unless it's revealed, it remains your secret alone.

Sometimes it has to be shared.

1 hour ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Tn told me that it was originally Windowlicker because that's what everyone called you.  Then you found out it WASN'T a reference to the fancy bottle of likker you put in the window. 

Ramblin Gambler,

If you ever seen TN Williams move his lips, then you know another lie is being told.

Everybody in the whole blame South knows that TN Williams is the biggest liar there is.

If you believe him, he's got some of that ocean front property in Arizona.

Some of us doubt he's ever told the truth about anything.

He's never told his family members that he is married and living in Murfreesboro.  He's told them all that he's

a mercenary for the Afghan government..... :o

..........Widder

4 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I reckon the only way he'll ever get another one over on you is if he learns ventriloquism. 

That's funny.   I should have thought of that one meowndangself..... :lol:

..........Widder

Archived