SASS Wire Forum

I could use the efforts of the Prayer Posse

Noz

Noz, that's devastating. My heart breaks for the both of you. I hate that condition, took my first wife when she was 38. So sorry to hear.

As a parent, my heart sank to read your words. I cannot fathom the grief your family is feeling. My deepest condolences, and your family will be in my thoughts and meditations.

7 minutes ago, DocWard said:

As a parent, my heart sank to read your words. I cannot fathom the grief your family is feeling. My deepest condolences, and your family will be in my thoughts and meditations.

My thoughts exactly.

May the prayers and wishes from your many friends unseen and unmet bring you strength in such a sad time.

I'm deeply saddened by your loss!!!  Schoolmarm and I wish you peace!!  I can't fathom the heartbreak, but I share it with you!

Please, MY FRIEND!!  If there is ANYTHING we can do, you have but to ask!!

You have all my numbers. DO NOT HESITATE!!!

Words don’t do a lot in this time of loss.  Know you have friends that are with you and yours.  Walk hand in hand with your wife and the Lord and trust Him to help you through this time.  We are all with you sending our prayers to Him.

Noz, I’m so sorry to hear this.  Prayers up for you and Miss Lorrie from Ozark Belle and me. 

Prayers Going Up for You and The Bunkhouse Boss From north of the Medicine Line ...

Noz may the God of Peace and Grace be with You all in this time of loss...

Jabez Cowboy

Archived